• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. jackyle

Just fired up the game for the first time in months

Man has the game improved. There are some really good players out there, so I am going my butt kicked, but it's really so much better. Thanks for the improvements tripwire. My browser worked finally!!!
  2. jackyle

Old Glory

Missed Friday, but played Saturday and it was excellent. Great team play, just real great fun. Thanks TWB.
  3. jackyle

Mare Nostrum

I would be interested. Not on the weekend though, a weekday would be awesome.
  4. jackyle

Where is the new Mare Nostrum?

Can't wait that's great!!!
  5. jackyle

Thanks for the free weekend!

Ok , not to start a new thread. I NEVER would have gotten this game if not for the discount. Tripwire is the BEST gaming company in the world bar none. RO is the best game I have ever played. I dont like games like killing floor generally, then I played it...............OMG what a fun...
  6. jackyle

Welcome to the RO: Heroes of Stalingrad Forums

I am going to cry I am so happy.:D
  7. jackyle

Happy Birthday to RO!

Happy BDay!!! Greatest game ever. You have really done an amazing job. Free content and support 3 years after a game has been released is GREAT customer care. I am drooling waiting to hear about the new project. RO2 of course:D
  8. jackyle

Adding Steam Achievements - and a new map!

Awesome, and thank you. The map looks great, can't wait. Ultimate hero will never happen I die way too often:)
  9. jackyle

New rotation on TWB's Old Glory server

Thanks Jim Pavlov's house can be very good if the German team works together.
  10. jackyle

new GCF maps

Hey that's great, thanks for the contribution to a great game :)
  11. jackyle

Level Design Valienatos - CC Custom Map

Very nice Ricky.
  12. jackyle

Are americans servers still alive ?

Aside from the TWB server, the 50pc server gets traffic every night from 10pm est until 2am. The SiN and OF servers has been regularly populated as well. Just add some into your favorites that you try. Make some friends via steam so you can follow people when you play. Enjoy!
  13. jackyle

Level Design MN Gazala Line (Preview)

Wow looks amazing Moe.
  14. jackyle

Final Map RO-KrasnyBor

This would be great map if it were made for MN. Do it, do it:D
  15. jackyle

Beta Map 2 more Mare Nostrum customs!

Looks great!!!!
  16. jackyle

2Manny's Customs Heaven is now Darkest Hour Server

Very nice. You always keep up with the maps, and the current version. I'll give it a go tonight. Good luck.
  17. jackyle

New player

Welcome to RO, there are lots of active servers, lots of active clans, and lots of clan league play. Have fun.
  18. jackyle

Mare Nostrum - Tunis Telegraph

Looks great. What a great mod. Thank you and keep up the great work.
  19. jackyle

Level Design Current Custom Map List

How about Maslova_1943b http://www.red.orchestra.pl/plug.php?e=maps&mtype=fch&fl=M&part=maps&mgame=
  20. jackyle

New to RO

Welcome to RO. If yu have any questions ask away. Have fun, it's the greatest game.