• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Thanks for the free weekend!

Bullet Magnet

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 26, 2009
Just a quick Hi and thanks for giving me (and every other steam user) access for free over the weekend. i assumed at first that it was a bonus from pre ordering l4d2 then i saw the steam message of the day and thought i would give it a whirl.

I've been a codaholic since it came out and until they announced the lack of dedi server support or mod tools i would have been purchasing cod mw2 and carrying on as usual. I wouldnt have given killing floor a chance tbh.

Your timings been excellent, the only reason people play cod waw now is for the zombies mod and thats getting a little old and a lot of my friends are looking for a new challenge. Weve all pre ordered l4d2 in packs of 4 and thought

Hello there.

I bought this game last Friday and all I can say is that this game is Godlike. I've never seen better Zombie game than Killing Floor. Plus, I think that Killing Floor totally dominates Left For Dead. And yeah as hawk said it only gets better when you get used to the game and got some perk levels. I ain't even going to try out L4D2 tbh. KF FTW!

Upvote 0
Ok , not to start a new thread.

I NEVER would have gotten this game if not for the discount.

Tripwire is the BEST gaming company in the world bar none. RO is the best game I have ever played. I dont like games like killing floor generally, then I played it...............OMG what a fun game. Tripwire knows how to make games.

Well done love it, thanks for the sale, love the game.

Upvote 0