Just fired up the game for the first time in months

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

jackyle

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 7, 2006
Connecticut
Man has the game improved. There are some really good players out there, so I am going my butt kicked, but it's really so much better. Thanks for the improvements tripwire. My browser worked finally!!!

Reactions: demonhunterdon

clambo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 17, 2007
Northern Virginia
RO2 is constantly being improved.

Remember to try out the Classic version being tested
on the beta servers for that RO1 feel too.

s0viet

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 10, 2011
Couldn't agree more.
I played a ton in beta and early release then took a month off or so.
I loved it then even with all the problems.
I can't remember having more fun with a shooter since counter-strike in the early 2000s.

Borkac

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 13, 2011
Macedonia
Man has the game improved. There are some really good players out there, so I am going my butt kicked, but it's really so much better. Thanks for the improvements tripwire. My browser worked finally!!!

welcome back :) like the beast said tell it to your friends !

Volucris

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 6, 2011
I made myself uninstall it today. I was wasting time with a game that's still broken months upon months after release. The devs seem to be working on it somewhat but by the time the game is even decently working well it'll be completely dead opposed to mostly dead as it is now. I'll try again in a few months but at this rate I doubt I'll have people to play with. They're making it so much more like RO1 there's really no point to playing RO2 if it's just a buggier RO1 and slightly prettier. So much was done right but so much wasn't. :(

Last edited:

Destraex

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 2, 2011
Did you read the posters topic or any of the threads below it involving classic mode or people migrating back? What part of the world are you in?

Baine

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 2, 2006
Why the Hell are there 0, yes zero, servers? It tells me 713 players and No servers, no matter if i put my filters to show all etc.

Baine

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 2, 2006
I meant both the ingame and steam server browsers. None of them shows anything, no matter how long i wait.