• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. anthracy

Server Excessive Prelogin Errors Linux Dedicated Server Build 1099

trystan@edward:~$ grep -ahio "prelogin failure: .*" docker/kf2server-*-logs/* | sort | uniq -c 1093 PreLogin failure: <Strings:Engine.AccessControl.NeedPassword> 46 PreLogin failure: <Strings:Engine.AccessControl.WrongPassword> 11189 PreLogin failure...
  2. anthracy

Stacking 14 C4 = Explosion (Patch notes?)

As a demo, would be nice for a heads up next time you make a change like this TW considering it kills players during trader time. Searched, don't see it in the patch notes anywhere.
  3. anthracy

Prison achievements live

Are we...are we there yet?
  4. anthracy

With everything that scales, why not ammo?

Seems that if the number of zeds scale and their health scales that the ammo count should scale for players. I can spam commando full auto with less than 3 people HOE and have plenty (to the point where it isn't challenging) yet on 6 player HOE I have to limit to single shot or stop decapping...
  5. anthracy

Is the game dead or is the master server browser broken?

47 people playing KF2 and 46 servers found? Is that accurate? All filters off...
  6. anthracy

Tripwire, the current state of HOE

Let's talk about whitelists
  7. anthracy

System Requirements

Considering the game is built on UE3, can we expect similar system requirements? How CPU bound will this game be compared to KF1?
  8. anthracy

For Those Redditors In Our Midst

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/pbsty/i_was_at_a_lan_yesterday_and_this_game_was_the/ It's been a while since I chimed in, just wanted to share this little sparkle of enthusiasm from the reddit community. I'm not the OP but assumed you guys would get a kick out of the post and help bump...
  9. anthracy

3 More Hours

Get your Vader Nooooooooo's ready
  10. anthracy

Congratulations Tripwire (On Another Reddit Post)

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/k09fl/tripwire_this_is_one_more_reason_why_i_love_you/ Currently on the front page of http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming It was sad reading through the comments and seeing just how many folks haven't heard of you 0_0 Hopefully this will get you some much...
  11. anthracy

Ninja Perk - Yes or No?

This is what we got after six pages of wondering what could be implemented had TWI decided to make a ninja-based perk. Ninja Perk Weapons: Ninja stars and katana. T1 weapon: 1 ninja star T2 weapon: 2 ninja stars T3 weapon: Katana Bonuses: "Standard" bonuses (higher damage, faster reload, less...
  12. anthracy

Give the Patriarch a "Siren Roar"

I am tired of the pipe bomb thing. Whether you spam pipes throughout the map, in one area, or on top of other peoples' heads, it's ridiculous that so many are allowed. Now instead of suggesting a limit on pipes (which probably already has been brought up.), give the Patriarch a really big roar...
  13. anthracy

Ultimate Killing Floor Fan Battle

Alright, I have heard it all over the forums: "I am such a huge Killing Floor Fan!" or "No one loves Killing Floor as much as I do!" Now, in your very own thread you get to say what makes YOU the greatest KF supporter! When did you first here about KF? Why did you decide to buy? And most...
  14. anthracy

CensoredKF-How it looks and how to do it.

YouTube - KillingFloor GoreLevel=0 GamePlay Foundry Watch it @ Youtube in HD, the changes are more apparent. C:/program files/steam/steamapps/common/killingfloor/system/killingfloor.ini Change GoreLevel=2 to GoreLevel=0 I actually think the broken necks look even worse than no head at all....
  15. anthracy

Full crash while loading server list.

This morning I booted up my desktop and decided to play some kf. I loaded the server browser and waited for it to populate. It froze at around 300 servers and brought my mouse and entire computer with it. not even ctrl alt del worked, I had to give it a hard reboot. I thought it was one of...
  16. anthracy

What else can we do?

After most of the versions of doom2 have been removed from the whitelist it seems that a new contender has stepped into the "level king's" shoes. Also notice that doom2 is for the most part no longer played. (For those of you who said,"but it's nostalgic that's why it's so popular") What...
  17. anthracy

For people new to the Red Orchestra Community

Personally, I have never played RO (but I hear it is wonderful.) However, I have already decided to purchase Heroes of Stalingrad when it is released and would like to hear from the people that have already played the original RO. I think this would be a great chance for new comers (including...
  18. anthracy

Last Big Update Speculation

As of today, it has been two months since the last actual update to KillingFloor (the December 11th update just added some maps.) Up until then, updates came at least every month and new content seemed like it was always flowing. Has TWI moved on to bigger and better things? (RO:HOS?) OR: Is...
  19. anthracy

Level Design Map request: Long Hallway

Could someone make a map with one trader, one really long hallway, 2 law and chainsaw spawns, and one spawn location? I find that doom2 is too difficult with two traders, two long hallways, single law and chainsaw spawns, and two spawn locations. Please submit it for whitelisting after please...
  20. anthracy

Instead of bodies just....disappearing.

Tell me this hasn't happened to you: You kill the Patriarch, line up yourself quickly before you are frozen in place, and commence pounding a stream of money onto his corpse. Unfortunately, mid-money stream, he just disappears. This is the same with any specimen in KF, they just 'disappear.'...