• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. GossamerSolid

Anybody else find weapons too large on screen?

You can increase the FOV all you want, but the weapons still stay the same distance from you. Frankly, I find they take up way too much room on the screen, especially compared to RO2/RS (where they didn't take up much room). What does everybody else think?
  2. GossamerSolid

Server Ranked Servers allowed Bots?

Are we allowed to have bots in our Ranked Servers? Thought I'd ask so I don't end up breaking a rule.
  3. GossamerSolid

This is what happens when you have no sound on!

Poor, poor pub. My friend (the german) found this pub sitting there and he repeatedly taunted him. Then I had enough time to run from spawn and get FRAPS running. Here are the results: RO2 - Noob Pub gets Bayonet! - YouTube
  4. GossamerSolid

Why don't squad leaders or Elite rifleman have pistols

For the record, this refers to the setting on Realistic Pistols. I understand that only the Sniper, MG and Commander have pistols. Why wouldn't an Elite rifleman or a Squad leader carry one?
  5. GossamerSolid

Server Very Poor performance

I'll start off with my server's specs: - Xeon x5675 @ 3.07ghz - 6GB Ram - Windows Server 2008 R2 We have tried 64, 50, 48, 32 and 24 slots for performance. Seems that at about 20 slots, the core gets maxed, then performance goes to crap. Here is a quote from the beta server hosting thread: If...
  6. GossamerSolid

Server List of Ingame Admin Commands

Could somebody please provide a list of ingame admin commands so I don't have to alt-tab to kick/ban somebody?
  7. GossamerSolid

Pings are all 0 in Scoreboard

As the title says, the scoreboard shows a 0 ping for all players.
  8. GossamerSolid

Map Voting time broken

I have the map voting time set to 30 seconds (default), but it seems that after 1 vote or so it switches automatically.
  9. GossamerSolid

[Error] Weapons fire after spawning

My weapon fired itself quite a few times after I spawned
  10. GossamerSolid

Server WebAdmin picking up maps that don't exist

The WebAdmin has all the different TE maps in the map rotation, but as I recall, Ramm said there'd be 3 maps in TE available in the beta. Won't this cause a server crash if it tries to go to one of the maps?
  11. GossamerSolid

Server Anybody get the webadmin working?

I followed the Webadmin instructions to enable it and configure it via the AdminPassword var in the ROGame.ini file. The problem is that when I go to the web admin site and enter the password, it just doesn't do anything. I don't get any errors, just doesn't log in. According to the webadmin...
  12. GossamerSolid

Server Query Port?

What is the default query port for RO2 and what is it defined as in the config files so I can change it.
  13. GossamerSolid

Code Freedom in coding?

I've mainly worked in the ArmA 2 community for game mode design. In ArmA 2, we have lots of freedom with our code. As some of you might have seen, we've taken the game and made RPG gamemodes and large scale map-wide conflicts to something like the popular "GunGame" mode made popular by the old...
  14. GossamerSolid

Please Focus on PC then port to Consoles

I am super pumped for RO2 to come out, but I'm hoping I won't be disappointed because there have been other games that have come out recently that are clearly designed for consoles then ported back to PCs. This is one game I hope that will retain it's style of play and difficulty and NOT cater...
  15. GossamerSolid

Level Design Where are all the textures

I got to office textures and all I find is curtains and stuff. I have to always resort to manor textures in order to be able to build a functional room. Where the heck are all the other textures? There's sooo many useless categories, it should be more like the Source Engine's Map Editor, you...
  16. GossamerSolid

Version Mismatch (How do you update server)

See the problem is 2 people are in there playing. I've tried to restart the game, then restart steam. Why the hell am I getting a version mismatch?
  17. GossamerSolid

Sound Change Weapon Sounds

I don't see any editable sound files, how would I go about making replacements for the weapon sounds?
  18. GossamerSolid

Less of a Gap in Difficulty

Difficulty 1 is way too easy, there's no problem beating it. Playing Difficulty 2, we played 12 rounds and were slaughtered on either the 4th or 5th rounds (patriarch). Not winning one time. I wouldn't even wanna see the next difficulties.
  19. GossamerSolid

Make Player Names Bigger

I find it soooo hard to see what player I'm looking at unless their name is under 7 characters. I suggest trying to fix this somehow.
  20. GossamerSolid

Squad Hacked Off Clan

http://www.hackedoff.net We play Day of Defeat Source (Main), Team Fortress 2 (Secondary) and a couple of us just bought Killing Floor and setup a server: 66.55.142.165:7707 If anybody is interested or has server suggestions, etc... don't be afraid to pop by our website