• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. arramus

PC Weapons Disappeared after Welding Door in Outpost

I searched and this didn't appear. Apologies if it's a duplicate. Category: Actors/Animation? Reproducibility: Unable to reproduce after attempting in same server. Summary: After welding a door on Outpost, I switched weapons and they disappeared beyond selection choice. Description: I welded...
  2. arramus

Mods 'n' Muts from the KF Community

All added in the server/admin enhancements area with a short note on potential RAM issues until it's resolved.
  3. arramus

BDVehicles on the way

Just checking in after a lonnnnng break. So glad to see the pesky vehicle crash fixed. I thank you most humbly Marco. Hi BD. :D
  4. arramus

BDVehicles on the way

There are some very specific assets added to the vehicle maps and I don't believe you'll be able to spawn vehicles in non KFVM maps without modifying them. There may be a console command that calls in vehicles but non KFVM maps are set up in a different game mode and the coders would be best to...
  5. arramus

Added. Dead Space (A WPC Mod) A WPC Mod for the science fiction survival horror Dead Space. Weapons, Perks, Skins, and Necromorphs await you. Specimen Versus Modification (by Marco) Players take control of specimens and attack human players using enhanced senses and special moves. Credits to...
  6. arramus

Just checking in after a hiatus. I'll update this thread over the week. :D
  7. arramus

Level Design Are mapping tools out yet?

Place a request in this thread for a key for access to an RO2 SDK Preview Release.
  8. arramus

RO2 SDK Preview Release

May I have a key please? EDIT: Thank you Yoshiro. I won't reply to your PM as I'm sure the flood has already begun.
  9. arramus

Level Design SDK is finally relased!

Thanks -=}WoLvErInE{=-, we were on the same track. ;) It's an absolute joy in there eh?
  10. arramus

Level Design SDK is finally relased!

The RO2 editor's available for download but isn't opening through Steam. A popup command prompt warning signals an error in accessing the batch file or something. You can still open the editor manually via the Steam > steamapps > common > red orchestra 2 > ROEditor(.bat file) Bypass any...
  11. arramus

Level Design Opening the SDK via Batch File

The RO2 editor's available for download but isn't opening through Steam. A popup command prompt warning signals an error in accessing the batch file or something. You can still open the editor manually via the Steam > steamapps > common > red orchestra 2 > ROEditor(.bat file) Bypass any...
  12. arramus

[Error] Server browser affects internet connection

It's not a security application issue on this occasion. Only time and updates will tell.
  13. arramus

I know what you mean about Kaspersky. I tried it when it first hit the market and it was very sensitive indeed and wouldn't allow some games to boot regardless. I don't use the Windows Firewall but keep Norton running in the background for scans and the like. RO2 is in the safe list and Norton...
  14. arramus

Has anyone experienced a total cut from the internet after visiting the server browser? From time to time the server browser doesn't return a server list and after exiting the game I am unable to access the internet/get mail, etc. A PC restart is the only way to restore connection.
  15. arramus

2D Art Red Orchestra 2 (wallpapers)

My favourites rotate in an RO2 desktop theme. Great stuff.
  16. arramus

Loss of sound ingame

Happened to me today for the first time. It was just after someone used voice chat.
  17. arramus

Has anyone ever thought of making Star Wars mod?

Taking down the AT-AT walker in Battlefront with a Snowspeeder was an absolute joy. Once we get the SDK I'm certainly going to play around with texturing the uniforms. It was fun doing that in KF for sure.
  18. arramus

[Error] Tank Model and Player Animation

Invisible tank model in MP. Player animation in tank map. Player slides along the ground on a horizontal plain.
  19. arramus

[Error] SP Campaign Chapter 8 Bug

The latest patch update resolved this issue for me and I was able to complete the Commander's training.