• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Quality ww2 tank sim

Anyone know of a decent tank sim? After playing RO i want to get into something like this a bit more, but RO's tanks suffer too many issues for it to be truly emersive. Specifically id like something fairly recent so the graphics arent too dated & with multiplayer coz its so fun. I found this...
  2. S

Tactics Map strategies going totally arse over elbow

Has anyone been on a defensive map, say stalingrad as axis, only to find that your axis teamates dont want to give up the warehouse, so the soviets just lie in wait for them inside. Then as the match continues, the russian team doesnt attack at all the just linger around the warehouse then let...
  3. S

Tactics Exploiting tickets sytem

Do the reinforcement tickets decrease when a player dies or when he spawns, i get confused sometimes because sometimes i can still spawn when my teams reinforcements are on 0%
  4. S

Tactics Utilising the mp40 for all situations

Ive been experimenting a lot with the mp40 & developed a few decent stratagies & ideas after using the mp5 a lot on cod4 in the same way. I like the mp40 a lot coz of its multiple roles. I can use it for supression at longer ranges, as a "sub-rifle" at medium ranges and a very effective weapon...
  5. S

[Question] RO & the windows paging file

Does RO run ok without the paging file for windows? Ive heard rumours that UT (cant remeber which version) had problems without one & seeing as RO is on the UT engine im a bit skeptical.
  6. S

How will DH be released?

Just visited the DH website, everything looks awesome from the trailers & screenshots, especially the bocage levels. Really looking forward to seeing the king tiger & the even more deadly jagdtiger eventually make an appearance. Just curios, does anyone know if DH be released the same as mare...
  7. S

Allied strength on the western front??

Just seen the proposed release date for DH, cant wait btw! This got me thinking. During the Normandy campaign i can only ever find stuff out about d-day & not much else such as tank engagements. All i have to go on are cod & moh which dont paint an accurate picture at all. How will the Tanks...
  8. S

RO Textures

Is there any way to import custom textures into the game? Ie weapon reskins?
  9. S

Panther Classification

Does the panther class as a medium or heavy tank?
  10. S

Tactics G43 Sniper - Whats with this gun??!!

Until recently i have been under the impression the g43 is crummy for pin point accuracy. This simply isnt true. For example, i played odessa again last night & decided to use the g43. For the first few minutes, i cant hit much but while the germans fall back to the second line, i start opening...
  11. S

Tactics Panzers - Anyone actually know how to use them?

Anyone know how to angle the p4 & p3? Ive tried loads of times to find how to get shells to deflect but nothing seems to work. EDIT: Went on krivoi rog on my own for a p4 test session. It seems u can only ange the p4 so it deflects off one side. For example, if i angle the tank at 20 past...
  12. S

Red Orchestra on Vista x64

Just to let others know, Red Orchestra installs & runs seamlessly on Vista x64.
  13. S

legality of releasing soundtrack for RO

Ive made a soundtrack for RO using medal of honour & medal of honour underground music. Is it leagl for me to release this for others to download?
  14. S

Sound Customizing the RO Soundtrack

I want to make a new soundtrack for RO using MOH music, is there a program anyonne knows of that can save in ogg format? thanks DArren
  15. S

Tank Specs

Over the past month ive started playing on tank maps & ive become addicted to it. A couple of things that bug me though is that the mkiv's always seem to go up in one or two hits barely ever deflecting any shells. It's firepower is perfect, & its speed is a happy medium between on & off road...
  16. S

Tank Specs

Recently ive started playing on tank maps & ive become addicted to it. A couple of things that bug me though is that the mkiv's always seem to go up in one or two hits barely ever deflecting any shells. It's firepower is perfect, & its speed is a happy medium between on & off road experiences...