• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Heniu

About RO Ladder Closing

Unfortunately, you can't run any meaningful competition league in online gaming today without: - client- side demorec; - ability to watch demos recorded by players; - any functional anti-cheating software; - functional server-settings, which allow you for example to disable aimbot-like machine...
  2. Heniu

About RO Ladder Closing

Great news, but are you aware that there is a pending semi-final match protest related to cheating allegations, which has not been resolved for the last 2 weeks, and that Scorched Earth organizers have not been able to provide the parties involved with a server demos or PB screenshots ? Looks...
  3. Heniu

my god i have seen a real is2 and more..

Nothing special, just a regular block of flats. This IS2 was taking part in the battle for Berlin in 1945. Has been standing in that spot since 1969. That's how it got there after 2007 restoration: Powrót czołgu - YouTube
  4. Heniu

I'm a ROOST player, and what the hell is RO2?

RO2 was never meant to be RO1 with better graphics (and devs stated this many times). New game, which shares core features with RO1, but is a different game. You may whine about that, you may say that you don't like the new game and just quit playing, but saying that devs "betrayed" "loyal...
  5. Heniu

Improved controls v1.0

Quick question for Proud_God: Isn't Autohotkey disliked by Punkbuster ? While I see that tweaks from this thread are legit (not exploits/cheats etc), the fact that they require AHK to be used is troubling...
  6. Heniu

my god i have seen a real is2 and more..

In the topic of IS2 availability for the followers, Poland wins- we have them right outside our houses, no need to drive hours to museums... This one is in my city: Nowa_Huta_czolg.avi - YouTube
  7. Heniu

Could tripwire expand on the command system to be more like brothers in arms?

I don't know a single person who would give a single f**k about orders from some random people who happened to take tl or sl role.
  8. Heniu

Clanbase Ro2 ladder

I see that many here miss the most important point. While copy- paste without asking permission or crediting original authors is contemptible, it's rather the fact that people who apparently have no clue about this game want to start a competitive league. They are proud to announce a new...
  9. Heniu

Clanbase Ro2 ladder

It doesnt "look like" copy- paste, it IS copy- paste. http://clanbase.ggl.com/rules.php?lid=12429 They didn't even bother removing the "***" mark from some settings, which is there, because: http://roladder.net/pages/3-territory-eu "Settings marked with *** aren't working at the moment (status...
  10. Heniu

Hear me rant!

Unfortunately, reality is such a b*tch that she does not give a single f*** about your feelings. She just tells you that your CPU is too weak to handle RO2 at a desirable level.
  11. Heniu

Hear me rant!

Your new uber-powerful GPU is choking your crappy CPU, which could have been able to cope with an equally crappy GPU. Other than that- it has already been proven countless times that AMD GPUs tend to have way more problems with this game than Nvidia. If you had bought this card specifically to...
  12. Heniu

Server get PunkBuster screenshots working?

Screenshots + (not to start another thread)- any news about functional demorec coming ? :rolleyes:
  13. Heniu

3.4G, do you call that a patch?

Emmm are you using 3g data plan or sth ? Or are you native North Korean ?
  14. Heniu

Danzig 24/7 servers threaten to ruin this game.

As far as I remember, most of those Danzig 24/7 servers were full most of the time. WHICH MEANS SOMETHING. It means that people actually enjoyed playing the same map for such a long time. For many people Danzig was just pure fun, it's as simple as that. If you don't like those servers- just...
  15. Heniu

This game to big to be fun for 12 players?

Just wait for custom maps to start appearing.
  16. Heniu

I'm losing my patience TWI

Here is your problem. TWI has clearly stated in one of the topics that Cooler Master cases are and will never be officially supported.
  17. Heniu

Been doing some research.

No wai, so that PnkBstrA sevice, which is running in my system is NOT a monitoring-software... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Glad to hear that from someone capable of writing such a wall of text to summarize his research, he's got to be a pro :rolleyes:
  18. Heniu

Why Do Axis Win at a Higher Rate Than Allies?

Because some of the bailout money for Greece, from German taxpayers, were redirected to TWI's accounts, so they just wanted to tip their hat to Germans and make that one game where Germany wins the war.
  19. Heniu

steam accounts

That's how Steam works. You buy games with a Steam account and they are assigned to that account. PC has nothing to do with that. If you want your son to play games you purchased for your account- just give him your login and pass.
  20. Heniu

RO2 peak at 9300 players

Many people are waiting for a boxed release. Many kiddies are too young to get a Mastercard and too scared of their parents to sneak it out of their wallets (to buy on Steam). People were buying boxed RO1 even 5 years after release. so just be patient...