• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Dosh Jacket Giveaway

What did you pay, if I may ask? :)
  2. L

Gimli that Axe bug

I don't mean to be rude, but did you even read his posts? Seriously, MRU.
  3. L

Server Linux Servers

Enjoy waiting. What'd be pretty cool is Steam Workshop support for servers, though.
  4. L

Gimli that Axe bug

Yeah, I just wasted some hours of my life on the cheevo (hint: Endless Mode does not count -> only Arcade), only to still not get it in KF, despite having done what KF told me to do. At least upon starting a new game in the F2P version I was immediately given the cheevo, and once I walked around...
  5. L

Server Linux Servers

The email notifications about posts here reminded me to update my RO2 (linux) servers. Thx. :D
  6. L

Server Linux Servers

You seem to have a lot of technical understanding when it comes to this.
  7. L

Server Linux Servers

Don't have to pirate wine.
  8. L

Server Linux Servers

What.
  9. L

[Game] Call of Duty: Black Ops II

MW3 had some very notable desync bugs in the coop survival mode; introducing artificial lag in the P2P lobby mode to make it 'fair' to people playing from Singapore on ****ty hardware is not my idea of 'flawless'.
  10. L

[Game] Call of Duty: Black Ops II

I guess the thing where people are (and have been) playing MW2 on dedicated servers didn't register on your radar.
  11. L

Server Linux Servers

Now you're just making things up.
  12. L

[Game] Modern Warfare 3

Have you played CSGO?
  13. L

[Game] Modern Warfare 3

I tried the CoD4/MW1 SP demo and stopped when I saw the game's (and the series') sole gimmick seems to be enemies respawning infinitely while you proceed along a shooting gallery.
  14. L

mouse lag in Windows 7 with Vsync on

So try if reducing your gfx driver's Max Frames To Render Ahead (nV)/Flip Queue Size (ATIAMD) settings, as Morello said?
  15. L

Server Linux Servers

You're wrong.
  16. L

Random Screen Pauses During Gameplay - Work Around

Even I use an ATI card, but for me the pauses happen when a "new" type of enemy is spawned the first time on that map.
  17. L

If you mean the lags every time a new enemy type is loaded, I presume that is due to the Christmas enemies. Your 'monolith' does not affect it.
  18. L

Is this fixed now?
  19. L

[Game] Rainbow Six: Patriots

It's not any different in RO2.
  20. L

[Game] Modern Warfare 3

MW3 uses slow motion to replay the last kill in the round the same way MW2 did - but without using any Bethesda code. So no. And there's no extra VAT charged for it, either.