• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Russian Community gives us goodies about Igromir

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sorry if the information is easily found anywhere else..

But on a tank map and you play with like 2 friends, will you be able to get into a tank with them and not some other dudes?

(there is so mcuh to read through if you want to find all answers yourself ^^)

As a tank commander you can lock or unlock the tank at will so i guess if you time things right you will only get your buddy to join your tank and then quickly lock your tank.

And the stock of the flying mp40 is unfolded.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
TANK is epic,animations are over the top, BUT not able to get of tank :confused: That is LAME!
So tank on fire, sit back and wait to die.
That is wrong, if tank is broken you should be able to help in cap zone.
I hope they will change that ! I understand that people jumping out of tank is not as much fun for shooter but for people getting out of tank is plenty of fun. I think this is only going to be enjoyed by hard core tankers that don't even play infantry roles . But most of the crowd do get out when they have too. BIG NO

Upvote 0
TANK is epic,animations are over the top, BUT not able to get of tank :confused: That is LAME!
So tank on fire, sit back and wait to die.
That is wrong, if tank is broken you should be able to help in cap zone.
I hope they will change that ! I understand that people jumping out of tank is not as much fun for shooter but for people getting out of tank is plenty of fun. I think this is only going to be enjoyed by hard core tankers that don't even play infantry roles . But most of the crowd do get out when they have too. BIG NO

How about we wait and see how it plays out?

Tripwire has been pretty good at knowing whats fun so far.

Upvote 0