• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Oh Dear.

As for not playing other custom maps, it's just that a lot of us don't want to sit through the downloading without any guarantee that the map won't suck.
The thing I find ironic is that when you ask people why they want to play custom maps, they respond with something along the lines of "variety is nice" and "the default maps got boring". Then they just go to some Doom2 24/7 server. :rolleyes:

That means you seem to play on normal a lot. why not challenge yourself with harder difficulties? because the BWH servers are mostly normal.
Mostly =/= All. I typically play on Hard mode unless I have friends playing on another difficulty, and there was one night I actually couldn't get into any games because the only servers with decent ping and open slots were Bob's servers.

And besides, so what if he plays on Normal?

Upvote 0
The thing I find ironic is that when you ask people why they want to play custom maps, they respond with something along the lines of "variety is nice" and "the default maps got boring". Then they just go to some Doom2 24/7 server. :rolleyes:

Mostly =/= All. I typically play on Hard mode unless I have friends playing on another difficulty, and there was one night I actually couldn't get into any games because the only servers with decent ping and open slots were Bob's servers.

And besides, so what if he plays on Normal?
I just find Normal way too easy. I have yet to see any of bob's servers on hard, then again i only have a few servers i actually frequent, so there are probably some out there. Hell i have a bob's WTF mutator server in my favorites.

Upvote 0
The lead guy at the forefront of power levelling perks and calling it "fun".

Sadly, he has quite a following.
he has so many servers!
if only he would use his powers for good instead of evil

although i am guilty of spending lots of time on those doom maps
sometimes you just need a break from the same ol same ol :/

Upvote 0