• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Review for with with over 2 mil members

vac88

Jan 16, 2010
I am a writer for Vampirefreaks.com , a gothic and industrial music website. With over 2.2 million members and an average of 61k unique visitors each day, the site always been a placed for people who are into different kinds of dark things. I am contacting you to see if you would like to donate some game cd keys to my project. I was going to write a review for Killing Floor and wanted to know if Tripwire Entertainment could give me some assistance in this matter. Seeing as though the game itself is very dark, has nice music, has dark and spooky environments, the community at Vampirefreaks.com would probably start playing Killing Floor. I don't get paid for this, I just do it to help support VF.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Rob W.

Yeah lol, theres no guarantees that this guy is even part of any group not to mention this large. Probably just a random person trying to get free copies of the game.

Even if this was all true, Id just tell him to buy the game and see for himself, its under 20 dollars.

And lol, its Tripwire Interactive, not Entertaiment :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah lol, theres no guarantees that this guy is even part of any group not to mention this large. Probably just a random person trying to get free copies of the game.

Even if this was all true, Id just tell him to buy the game and see for himself, its under 20 dollars.

And lol, it Tripwire Interactive, not Entertaiment :)

My apologies. I do own this game and I have a video up on youtube with gameplay with 40 players vs the patriarch @ YouTube - Killing Floor Patriarch One Hit Killed Me

I even have 2 extra cd keys my self for this game. I have bought 3 of my friends in real life this game as a gift, and my group's leader this game as a gift. My group games on Crysis Wars and Battle Field Bad Company 2. After showing them a video I made of playing this game, I got 9 of them to buy this game. Within 48 hours of showing a video to my group on vent, we have 2 servers up on KF.
Also, I have two computers at home, I put $919 into my first rig and $595 into my 2nd rig. Money is clearly not an issue here for me. I just wanted to see if I could help make this GREAT game even more great.

Upvote 0
My apologies. I do own this game and I have a video up on youtube with gameplay with 40 players vs the patriarch @ YouTube - Killing Floor Patriarch One Hit Killed Me

I even have 2 extra cd keys my self for this game. I have bought 3 of my friends in real life this game as a gift, and my group's leader this game as a gift. My group games on Crysis Wars and Battle Field Bad Company 2. After showing them a video I made of playing this game, I got 9 of them to buy this game. Within 48 hours of showing a video to my group on vent, we have 2 servers up on KF.
Also, I have two computers at home, I put $919 into my first rig and $595 into my 2nd rig. Money is clearly not an issue here for me. I just wanted to see if I could help make this GREAT game even more great.

M14
Spam.

You're not going to get a great review if you play like that.

Upvote 0