• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation KFWeapons Re-Animated

Last edited:
Upvote 0
can you please upload to:

Filefront.com (no wait times!!!)

or

Youtube.com (i dont have to download and extract files or worry about being able to play the file!!!)

PS: i cant play the file in Windows Media Player, Quiktime player, Itunes player, or VLC player. this makes me a sad panda.
lol, I'll try to change the format of it to what?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have almost finnished making the Animation for the Scar!!!i would also like to make the double barrel Animation better too because the current reload looks pretty gay!

I agree in many ways. First off the bullets can cleary be shown clipping through your fingers. Secondly, nobody can ever reload a side-by-side shotty that fast! And finally, you shouldn't be doing that gansta style barrel closin thing. It definetly needs a betta animation.

Upvote 0
I agree in many ways. First off the bullets can cleary be shown clipping through your fingers. Secondly, nobody can ever reload a side-by-side shotty that fast! And finally, you shouldn't be doing that gansta style barrel closin thing. It definetly needs a betta animation.
thanks for agreeing :) & I rekon it should be a little more like the COD5 anim & I wouldn't mind the sound either, every time I play COD5 I always play the 2 single player levels where there are the double barrels :) or the first one with the ray gun :D

any other weapons need doing?

Upvote 0