• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The nastiest of them all......

It looks scary, with that long arm and stuff.

the trousers look a bit weird though, should make him naked like the rest (except husk, dont know why he has shorts lol)

how tall is he gonna be?

I think that model is simply amazing, but I do agree the pants look sorta weird considering no other specimens wear pants apart from the husk.

Hang your heads in shame! The Scrake wheres full clothing, and the stalker is in bra and panties. The Fleshpound has a metal codpice or something too, and the Siren wears bondage straps :p

Go sit in the corners of your rooms and play Killing Floor for 24 hours and think about what you guys said :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hang your heads in shame! The Scrake wheres full clothing, and the stalker is in bra and panties. The Fleshpound has a metal codpice or something too, and the Siren wears bondage straps :p

Go sit in the corners of your rooms and play Killing Floor for 24 hours and think about what you guys said :)

I said pants.

If fleshpound wore actual pants (sexy, tight jeans) instead of those metallic thingies, he would look very silly too.

Give cyclops bra and panties and Im satisfied.

Upvote 0

The scrake should be naked too, that would be much creepier lol

Upvote 0
Needless to say what everyone thinks, I have a few...*cough* pictures for you. I was hoping to keep it a secret, but I just cannot find anyone willing to put this in-game :(

Meet the Cyclops:

Cyclops.jpg

Cyclops2.jpg

Cyclops3.jpg

Cyclops4.jpg

Final Rundown of Abilities:

-Can blind players if he gets too close by opening his mechanical eye
=Blind effect makes screen obscured in the middle but visible near the edges.
-Has the animation of a gorefast, but the speed of a clot (arm with long fingers = gorefast blade)
-Can JUMP higher or further than normal specimens if it doesn't lead to glitchy gameplay
=Jumping high allows it to go over buildings, further allows it to "lunge" like a crawler, but, it attacks after landing.
-damage of a scrake

Example situation:
People are holding the second floor of office, they're doing fine, then this thing jumps up from below, through the window and blinds everyone. Now that players can't see, it allows the zed to get in close to deal dmg.

also: mappers, haven't you always wanted a specimen that can go OVER buildings rather than through even though they've already entered the map?

-if you want it, bug someone who can get it in-game!-

Lookin good man, it has some nice detail to it. How long have you been using Blender? Ive got it but just havent taken the time to learn it yet. Pretty easy to get the hang of?

Upvote 0
Hmm...as a maybe future boss, needs more lumps. Bosses need lumps. And a chest penis.

As a regular super zombie, I like it. Would it work just like the patty except it only has a claw attack, way watered down?

Final Rundown of Abilities:

-Can blind players if he gets too close by opening his mechanical eye
=Blind effect makes screen obscured in the middle but visible near the edges.
-Has the animation of a gorefast, but the speed of a clot (arm with long fingers = gorefast blade)
-Can JUMP higher or further than normal specimens if it doesn't lead to glitchy gameplay
=Jumping high allows it to go over buildings, further allows it to "lunge" like a crawler, but, it attacks after landing.
-damage of a scrake

His attack would look like the gorefast, but is more damaging, he is slower to balence that aspect.

Upvote 0