• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Possible new DLC

Nani?!

Oct 24, 2009
I was thinking about a new DLC that doesn't necessarily has to be the next one, but I hope TW will consider.
Instead of a new character skin pack, this one will be a speciemen skin pack.
Killing Floor is fun to play, but one of the reasons it gets boring sometimes is because of the massively identical zeds. So with this new DLC the game will generate (for example) clots with 2 different skins, hoping in future they will add more skins making zeds more fun to kill. The only cons about this I can think about is that fps will further decrease. What do you think about it?

Personally, I think they should make a female pack with a complimentary cockney female voice. After that, they can make more accents available for DLC. If you ask me, that'd sell incredibly well, since people seem to complain about the awesome cockney banter being the only voice available.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Personally, I think they should make a female pack with a complimentary cockney female voice. After that, they can make more accents available for DLC. If you ask me, that'd sell incredibly well, since people seem to complain about the awesome cockney banter being the only voice available.

Yea, I know, that's why I said it doesn't NECESSARILY have to be the next one, but still a future one. I had the idea and posted it here to see what KF community thought about it :)

Upvote 0
I am totaly agree with OP, about 70% of game time you look at the speciemens through your ironsights and its really gets boring to look at the same pink\red humanoids. Sure, currents speciemen skins are pretty authentic, I like their current design, but I would very like some variants. Maybe winter\wood variants for maps like crash\wyre. Or, maybe, resident evil\silent hill styled skins for fans. And I would really like to see new patriarch model, I like his current head, but that skinny body makes me sick. How can he even handle that heavy rokit launcher? Ughhh!

Upvote 0
If they were to make different skins for the specimens, Id rather see it happen the way I suggested in another thread called Variety in the Specimens. Basically the specimens with different skins would also have different stats (health, speed, strenght..). Would make the game a lot harder because you couldnt always tell how many shots each specimen needs to kill it.

Upvote 0
Lol so you can run around as a gender challenged character pretending to be your own fake sister? Why do we need females? Most females wouldn't even consider playing a game like this.

Upvote 0
Lol so you can run around as a gender challenged character pretending to be your own fake sister? Why do we need females? Most females wouldn't even consider playing a game like this.

What about the minority? ANd lets face it anyone who has played a MMORPG knows there are plenty of dudes who like to play as women... as creepy as it is talking to one....

Upvote 0
And? Plenty people want this added, so why is it a problem to add it? I never said we needed them, but having them isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Upvote 0