• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Wins Best PC Game of 2009 @ Voodoo Extreme

[TW]schneidzekk

Machete Engineering.
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
ATL
www.tripwireinteractive.com
64618_ve_award_400_orig.png

We are very pleased to announce that Killing Floor has won the Best PC Game of 2009 in the reader’s choice poll on the Voodoo Extreme website. In addition to winning the overall best PC Game of 2009, Killing Floor also won Best First Person Shooter of 2009 and Best PC Game Expansion of 2009. Finally, Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad was a runner up for Most Anticipated PC Game of 2010. Head on over to the Voodoo Extreme website to see the list of winners.

In other news, if you aren't aware PC Gamer is a readers choice voting for the top 100 PC games of all time. If you liked Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 or Killing Floor make sure and head over to the PC Gamer Voting Page and vote now. If you aren't already registered at the PC Gamer site, head over to the registration page here before voting.

Nice! What do we get for this? Or for that matter the devs and don't tell me honor :p

Didn't these guys also have the first previews (gameplay footage) of KF back then?
Yes - and two of their KF articles (their gameplay vid was on of them) were among the top-10 most-viewed articles on Voodoo Extreme for the year. One of them was the single largest audience all year.

Upvote 0
Meh I don't really think the competition has a lot of credibility, since the winner is whoever had the most fan-boy-spam-votes. Tbh I'm surprised we pulled that off, so congrats in that regard.

Don't get me wrong, KF is my favourite game afterall.

yes but the fact that KF won means KF has more fanboys then the other games, am i wrong?

it seems legit to me lol. there's no way it could be more fair anyway.

Upvote 0