• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

It's funny how people complained about the Katana being too powerful

Two friends and I pretty much recreated this on KF-Stranded on Normal earlier.

All of us bought pipe bombs, I had four, one had three and the other had two ( he wasn't a demolitions ). Add to that the ones we liberally sprinkled around the field that survived the previous waves.

Patches tried to rush us, but he ran through the field long-ways and got pasted. I've never saw that happen to him before =o.

I also am into the habit of doing this myself while playing - I'll place all but one of my bombs, and walk around picking up loose ammo ( I'm alone so it doesn't matter ), and place more. On Waterworks, for example, the map was covered with the things by the time anyone joined and the wave consisted of half of the specimens blowing themselves up.

In fact, I was on Wyre and placed one where Patches ended up spawning that time, so there's all kinds of hilarious shenanigans that these can be used for.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I like the idea of better weapons for the latter rounds but the Pat really needs to be buffed now to counter them.

In addition to OP's Video The pat will also go down insanely fast to the AA12 and the SCAR.

This. A group of 6 AA-12-armed Supports will liquify the Patty in about 10 seconds. Try it!

Same with SCAR mobs and even EBR headshot spam! If you have a good team armed with this stuff, it makes the patty an absolute joke...

Upvote 0
I think it's safe to say that the patty needs an upgrade.

NOO!

What's up with you people and wanting to game to be stupid as fu*k?!

If dozens of explosives isn't enough to kill Patriarch what the hell is?
And he almost always kills everyone on hard with 20 players(each player giving him health) anyway.

At least now it is feasible to kill him, if he walks right to the designated spot, that is.

Upvote 0