• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

"Level Up" Free Content Pack for Killing Floor and Free Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the look of him
husk.jpg

even if its been posted before its still nice to look at him again and again

:eek: I need new drawls now!!!!!

Hope this new guy is going to be as big as an FP,

looking forward to screaming in my head set "WTF!!!???" when i see him.

Upvote 0
Sure the game will be swarmed by noobs on the free weekend BUT it will also allow many L4D fanboys to discover and try out the awesomeness that is KF since money won't be an excuse to not try it then.

I REALLY really hope that one of new weapons is a detonatable mine of some sort. That would coincide with the fact that they're adding a demo perk.

I would just LOVE to set up explosive traps for specimens to walk into. Or to load the big door in KF-Doom with mines and blow it up instead of nade spamming which gets you killed from mis-timed throws half the time.

also, HOLY CRAP I HOPE THE DA MOD GETS RELEASED THE SAME DAY.

I won't know what to play first O_O. Though probly KF because I wanna see the husk and the new weapons. But to dest and the gang, thanks a ton for giving me another game to play on a regular basis. DA is fun even without specimens so this should be really kickass.

Man if I fail this quarter of college because of this weekend i'm blaming you TWI. :D

You are the masters of conquering my laziness. KF is the best game I've played in a long time and you guys just keep making it better just when we think you guys are pretty much satisfied with it.

My guess is that the husk shoots flame. But if it shot grenades that would be awesome too. But that sounds like it would make KF near impossible. Guess we'll find out.

oops almost forgot to bow to my TWI shrine. brb.

It might contain a mine as the 1.0 release had a mine. And since alot of content was kept that mine skin is still in the SDK to this day.

Upvote 0
F*** YEAH LAW PERK! it had better be part of that perk or fffFFFFFFFFUUUUU YOU WILL BURNNNNN!!!!! Man I been waiting what seems like an eternity. This game is the best RPG/FPS combi I have ever played in 14 years of gaming. Highly Badass.

Make another pay DLC Skins pack so I can send you more money for being really awesome.

Upvote 0
holy **** this stuff is gunna be insane!!!

i just got mr. perky about an hour ago...time to start leveling em up as high as i can :D

can't wait to see the weapons and how the demolition is gunna work. same guns as tf2 demoman :confused:

GIVE ME MOAR INFORMATION! I DONT WANNA WAIT 5 DAYS TO KNOW WHAT THIS THING IS ABOUT.

bravo twi, can't wait.

Upvote 0
Buy or gift the DLC to somebody or gift the game to somebody Best way to get money to Tripwire.

Already done, for my friend and me ;)

And it's a real pleasure ! :D

( And if there are more DLC character, we'll purchase them too :) )

Thanks again for the update... ( Maybe some pictures of the Husk in action as a gift for us :D ? I mean the players )

I don't know why, but I have the feeling that the Husk will come with the patriarch, helping him...

The yellow on him remind the FP... But what will arrive if a FP-like with a biiiiig gun for an arm, enrage ? :eek:

Also, his head seems hard to cut off... I think his weak spot is the... hum... tank ? in his back.

(If I'm grammaticaly incorrect, excuse me, I'm tired and french XD..)

Upvote 0
Actually, forget the DLC. Is it possible for me to just give TWI money because I think they deserve it?
Go to your local stores and buy copies. Give your friends money and get them to go buy copies. Go to stores that don't have it and demand they order it.

THAT will get us money AND get the retail stores fully on side! Actually, most of them are already... should have boxes in Wal-Mart from about the end of next week.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.