• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Moar Bets! Metascore Rating!

We are being fairly sanguine about this - "old engine, old graphics, cheap game" - we may well get "varied" opinions from the reviewers. But we'll see!

Plants vs Zombies was a game that came up somewhat off the radar with cartoony graphics, easy difficulty, and simple gameplay and it still received a favorable review. For the record I am thoroughly enjoying Plants Vs Zombies. :D

My guess is 87/100

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's gonna do fine. Really I don't trust a lot of review sites, including IGN because they seem to only review the hype and not actually try and delve deep into the game itself. It's a shame really.

For Killing Floor, the graphics are outdated a little and stuff. But if you guys really made the game as good as it sounds, they will forgive it. Some people may say its what L4D should have been. It's arcady style and intense zombie killing (plus some strategy) will definately rope people in. I don't know, but in my opinion it will and should get around 92/100

Upvote 0