• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad ROLeague Invitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

-[SiN]-bswearer

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 3, 2008
any clan who wants to participate in this new league for RO, please follow this link to signup...

www.roleague.com

this is the temporary hq for the league as the new website is under construction.

we have 4 clans signed up already, with 5 more expressing a lot of interest. for all those who are interested PLEASE SIGNUP! we want to know for sure how many clans will participate. we also want to start having some contact with each clans' representative to get input. the new site will be up soon and we want to get the ball rolling here. communication is the key!

though this league is mainly directed towards clans that wants an alternative to ROLadder, mainly the NA clans, however, it is open to any clan that wants to play! just be certain, this is gonna be different....it will not be ROLadder nor will it really resemble it at all.

hope you'll join!

Last edited:
Today the new "RO League" has banned CoreNA from participating because a new clan named AKA believes it has proof one of our members was cheating on their server. I think the actions of this new league and the clans that voted to ban us should be ashamed of themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_PKS868yUM

I think anyone with a decent grasp of the game and experience watching the buggy in game demo rec can clearly see that wo0t is not hacking.

If any new clans are considering joining this new league, I would highly recommend against it, as it has already proven itself to be unjustly biased and incompetent in it's decision making. Please make your way instead to RO Ladder.

Upvote 0
You would think in all of the matches {CoreNA} has played on roladder against other clans there would be some other proof of cheating, but no, it takes an experienced clan like AKA to catch cheaters. Oh wait...who is AKA? :confused:

It is comforting to know that any team with skilled players who participates in this "league" will be labeled a cheater if they make a hipshot or shoot somebody in smoke.

Upvote 0
this really has nothing to do with that video......the problem is that nobody really wanted to play with you in the first place and this thing gave them all a reason to kick you. and you know what i really can't blame them....the point is CoreNA shouldn't have been voted in in the first place.

you all put this league down from the very beginning......."CoreNA will just win 8:0 instead of 6:2, CoreNA is the only legitamite NA clan, you guys won't even get 4 teams to enter, come to ROLadder cause that will never work, it will just be a little league of teams that aren't good enough to play with the real clans in ROLadder"these were all comments made in the first couple threads for this League, don't deny them. So why then are you all so mad about not being able to play, since this league would be "below" your standards in the first place? You still have ROLadder to go dominate in, right?

With that said, this League will continue to be successful, there are 10 solid, respected clans in it already, a good site and system, matches starting this week for the first event, at least 5 more events that are going to be worked in for the future to run along side the TOUR, and more interest from other groups that just want to play and have fun and not deal with the issues from the past.

The point is you all are just pissed because people don't want to play with you :( and you know what, you are lucky that this didn't happen in a match, because hack detection software is used on the server and that would have been the nail in the coffin for any cheating. instead we have to watch a video that is convincing, but not conclusive.... but, i think it was wo0t who said it, "this vote was just a popularity contest", well in a sense it probably was....but the fact remains, CoreNA is no very popular among the majority of the community.

oh yeah for all those new clans that don't know about ROLadder.....don't even bother. get some other opinions first ;)

www.roleague.com

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Since being accepted into this new RO match system you've developed CoreNA has done nothing wrong to you or any clan involved. The video obviously shows nothing or you would see more provocative responses.

I personally don't care that we can't play in your 'league' now. I just don't want people like you, that have no idea what they're talking about, smearing the name of our clan and making claims that we hack. You continue to spread slander about us and yet it's all hearsay. You go by what these other nameless people have told you. You were never on ROL, we never had any problems during the several scrims we played, and no person in our clan has ever seriously been accused of hacking by a competent RO player and yet hundreds of demo recs have been made of our matches on ROL by the absolute most experienced people in this game who have done more to catch hackers than you ever will.
If you don't want to play us, fine, but don't make up some bs allegations to provide the reason for it. Man up and say, we just don't want to play against you.

Upvote 0
the top server ATM in this game got to be the FR server whatever that stands for :eek:. But then again i don't have my fun for just shooting as many enemies, went past that phase long ago i play for team play :p

Although even if you don't like CoreNA, exclude them for being asses in the past or anything you're run by a council so you can do that the council is the rules.

The problem with me is you guys finding a fake reason a lie to kick them out, doing so will loose your league credibility. If CoreNA had cheaters in game at least cheaters that could be shown with a demorec they would be gone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.