• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad ROLeague Invitation

Status
Not open for further replies.
50pc RTR etc. are clans not specific people's names. cc// voted for us to be in the league and of course voted against banning us because they know we don't hack and your video is a sham.

My favorite part of this entire fiasco is the fact that before you started your new league you consulted with both wo0t and myself for advice on how to run it. We both chatted with you on Steam and I even came on your ventrilo at your behest and talked to you for over 30 minutes answering your questions and giving you advice.

Then here we are with knives in the back, thanks :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

With top servers i usually think of best rather than most popular ;), game tracker only counts what server gets the most people and its logical that 50 player servers that get regular players do get more people playing on it than 40 slot and below servers.
And even then there are some servers where generally team play happens which I've never seen on any 50 player servers, at least not in all of the stock maps. This is purely opinion.
The quality of a server is looked at by server performance, and server setup and quality of adminning.

But TWB servers are definitely not the most adminned servers around there, nor the best setup servers (you can easily be session banned by 1 unfortunate tk). Some people like it and probably quite some do, but i've played this game for a long time and like to see more dept in my game :p.

Nothing personal against TWB as clan in itself though, its just that indeed if a server gets the most popular and sometimes becoming the only choice where you play you would sometimes like a good experience.

The most important thing for a server to be nice to play on is not the server its the people on it.

Although i started it we're going off topic, but as yankee said. They might have the money and hardware to get a 50 slot before others so it gained familiarity. But that doesn't make em any more credible for voting if a player is cheating than every other john doe that plays ro.

Btw what "hack detection" software are you talking about, worluk's anti cheat mutator or vac. The first is outdated and doesn't work since most issues were resolved in a patch, and i doubt that the server over there didn't run vac. Beside that i don't know of any other options, if there is something out there you might want to share it with all of us.

Beside if you can easily get real proof of usage of hacks by letting them play one game with your anti cheat stuff, why not just give em the benefit of doubt. I don't have anything as fail proof as that so i have to do with watching a big amount of demo rec recordings.

Anyway beside the small part of my post before about the top clans what about the rest of the post no comment on that :X?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The point is you all are just pissed because people don't want to play with you :( and you know what
The truth of this matter is you don't want to play us because we will dominate your little ladder. So you devise some pathetic plan to accuse one of our members of cheating. Of course I could tell you about all of woots frag videos on youtube. But that is beside the point anymore.

you are lucky that this didn't happen in a match, because hack detection software is used on the server and that would have been the nail in the coffin for any cheating. instead we have to watch a video that is convincing, but not conclusive.... but, i think it was wo0t who said it
A video of someone standing on a rock for a minute isn't conclusive. Only a fool would believe such a thing.

Upvote 0
oh yeah for all those new clans that don't know about ROLadder.....don't even bother. get some other opinions first ;)

I wonder how could you make such statements like that. Have you even played a season, yet a match in ROLadder? Do you have the slightest idea about the people who plays there other than "core sucks omg lol"?

If you want to promote your ladder, I suggest you try other ways rather than "throwing mud" at others.

About the "hacking" issue, it clearly shows how much you know about how the clanning scene have been playing this game for a long time. Maybe you need some experienced "judges" from ROL? Or a better reason to kick a clan^^

Upvote 0
i'm sorry for sticking my nose were it doesn't belong,but......

I was a member and an admin over at 50pc. clan for a year(up until last week when i decided to leave and go solo for awhile)

during my term at 50pc. we played several "scheduled"scrims with CoreNa and a few "insta" scrims as well. I honestly do not think that CoreNa ever cheated ,hacked,or whatever. the fact is,they are just very good players.

Now having said that,I think the real issue that some of my former clan mates might have with CoreNa is that some of the coreNa members that have come on the 50pc. servers have misbehaved and made a bad reputation for themselves which reflects back on CoreNa as a whole.

Also,over the last year alot of other clans members have posted various complaints and accusations in the 50pc. forums about coreNa.

It gets old real fast having to hear about "CoreNa did this,CoreNa did that" "CoreNa are cheating,CoreNa are hacking,CoreNa infiltrated our private forum,blah blah,blah."

So it seems that Drama revolves around CoreNa and it ends up in the 50pc. forum. honestly,this adds to the bad reputation that CoreNa has, whether any of it is true or not.

So I do not think that 50pc. clan think that you are cheating,they are just tired of all the drama,and would rather not deal with it.

well anyways,i personally don't think CoreNa are cheaters,its just that some of their members have gone around and misbehaved on other peoples servers and that has resulted in alot of anger distrust and loathing by some of the RO community,which has transformed into the latest Drama developing with this RO league thing.

I do not speak for 50pc. clan,these are my own personal observations.

Upvote 0
50pc RTR etc. are clans not specific people's names. cc// voted for us to be in the league and of course voted against banning us because they know we don't hack and your video is a sham.

My favorite part of this entire fiasco is the fact that before you started your new league you consulted with both wo0t and myself for advice on how to run it. We both chatted with you on Steam and I even came on your ventrilo at your behest and talked to you for over 30 minutes answering your questions and giving you advice.

Then here we are with knives in the back, thanks :D

actually cc// was the only descenting vote to not allow you in in the first place....and they don't like you either, just ask hans lol, cause he was the vote that put it at majority for removal.

and this "meeting" was not at all what you just made it out to be, stop the lying and turning it around to make you seem all innocent. we did NOT ever ask you for help, the only things you, wo0t, zetsumei, and even steven to that extent ever told us was that this would fail, we should come to ROLadder, not try to start something on our own, and were always negative about it. so this advice thing? no don't make up stories please :D.

those experienced judges from ROLadder, that let people get away with too much, which eventually caused to closing of the ladder? don't think so. i know they tried their hardest, but some people are just too much of a handful to control, and that is the sole reason why CoreNA is not gonna be in this League, they should not have even been voted in in the first place....people were just too nice to think that CoreNA would change. it isn't that people are afraid to play you, just that many don't want to play with you.......too many instances of disrespect, lack of sportsmanship, belittlement, and arrogance. that is the truth, you just don't want to hear it.

the only reason for this "mud throwing" is because it was started by Ladder people insulting this League in the FIRST PLACE. it is called backlash....piss people off, they are bound to not really like you.

oh and TWB actually doesn't pay for their servers....they are sponsored...by whom you ask? lets see who is it.....oh yeah Tripwire

Last edited:
Upvote 0
WOW....

does everyone on this forum's vibrator say "Made by CoreNA" on it? Really,who all's cock did they suck to get on people's good sides?

I'm glad they're gone, even if CoreNA did have talented players in their clan (which they did) they always stirred up too much **** that had already sunken to the bottom of the toilet.

Upvote 0
WOW....

does everyone on this forum's vibrator say "Made by CoreNA" on it? Really,who all's cock did they suck to get on people's good sides?

I'm glad they're gone, even if CoreNA did have talented players in their clan (which they did) they always stirred up too much **** that had already sunken to the bottom of the toilet.

Now that's funny:)

Upvote 0
actually cc// was the only descenting vote to not allow you in in the first place....and they don't like you either, just ask hans lol, cause he was the vote that put it at majority for removal.

I was told differently from Cutter, apparently I was misinformed.

and this "meeting" was not at all what you just made it out to be, stop the lying and turning it around to make you seem all innocent. we did NOT ever ask you for help, the only things you, wo0t, zetsumei, and even steven to that extent ever told us was that this would fail, we should come to ROLadder, not try to start something on our own, and were always negative about it. so this advice thing? no don't make up stories please :D.

I haven't lied, I haven't even stretched the truth in this thread. You invited me onto your vent to talk about this new league right after we scrimmed you. You gave me your vent address, I came in and talked to you and one other guy from your clan. I did advise you to wait til the new ROL opened and try it out, then open your new league if it wasn't to your liking. You seemed pretty against that. So I said that I thought this new league could be successful for less competitive clans and new comers, but that excluding Europeans entirely obviously leaves out the biggest part of the RO community and that it would never serve as the top competitive site for RO competition. You seemed cool with that and I agreed that it would be an asset to the community and would hopefully be helpful in bringing up young clans in TWIs next game. I also sent you a link to the ROL rules and told you that at the very least you could learn from their setup and rules and change them to your liking so that you didn't have to start from scratch in devising a new rule set. You seemed open to the idea and thanked me for sharing my thoughts. You probably didn't take any of my advice, but that doesn't mean I didn't give it at your request ;)

those experienced judges from ROLadder, that let people get away with too much, which eventually caused to closing of the ladder? don't think so. i know they tried their hardest, but some people are just too much of a handful to control, and that is the sole reason why CoreNA is not gonna be in this League,

Again, you never took part in ROL and have only heard what went on there through hearsay. The only problems with our clan came through arrogance and idiodic actions on forums. Never have we been accused of hacking, exploiting, or unsportsman like conduct during a match.

they should not have even been voted in in the first place....people were just too nice to think that CoreNA would change. it isn't that people are afraid to play you, just that many don't want to play with you.......too many instances of disrespect, lack of sportsmanship, belittlement, and arrogance. that is the truth, you just don't want to hear it.

What's this about Change? I thought we were here in this thread discussing this issure becase you thought we were hacking? Where in your forums or anywhere have we been grossly offensive since being accepted into your league? When did we behave poorly in any RO game since then? Wo0t even helped the guy from AKA render that video you posted on You tube, lol.

No we're not 'innocent'. Our clan has acted pretty arrogantly and offensively on a regular basis on various forums and in the occasional pub ;P Obviously people have very different senses of humor and ours tend to be a bit more offensive. We're very passionate about RO and aggressive
which gets us into trouble at times. Sometimes we go to far, sometimes people need to lighten up. We've been making an effort lately to control our behavior and be more amiable. I personally think we've done nothing to deserve being thrown out of the league, but it's your league you can do what you want. However, I ask you kindly not to make lies up about us in order to do so.

the only reason for this "mud throwing" is because it was started by Ladder people insulting this League in the FIRST PLACE. it is called backlash....piss people off, they are bound to not really like you.

It started months ago when you criticsized and talked crap about ROL, which you have never participated in.

Upvote 0
Wo0t even helped the guy from AKA render that video you posted on You tube, lol.

yeah.... actually it was doomed who helped <AKA> Spijker get the video online. And as I previously stated, woot and doomed can contest their banned status on our servers. As for you guys being sour about being kicked out of RO League

So....

Good luck, my sixth sense says you'll need that.
screw you

The difference between this and ROL is that {CoreNA} will win 8:0 as opposed to 6:2.
Using rifles.
Screw you

i'm looking forward to the new league and i hope more clans are interested in getting this going!!

{CoreNA}Hybrid
I am deeply sorry for your clan's actions :eek:

You would think in all of the matches {CoreNA} has played on roladder against other clans there would be some other proof of cheating, but no, it takes an experienced clan like AKA to catch cheaters. Oh wait...who is AKA? :confused:

It is comforting to know that any team with skilled players who participates in this "league" will be labeled a cheater if they make a hipshot or shoot somebody in smoke.
We're the clan that hipshot your mom in the eye last night!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.