• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

Excellent!

MN set the standarts and (I think) CC has raised the bar more, hopefully Darkest Hour will raise it more :) Looking great guys. I hope you can find more uses for Radio Man though. Because it's definitely a great feature, should increase the teamwork.

How about a "weapon familiarisation video" next time? Show us all the new goodies :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Excellent!
How about a "weapon familiarisation video" next time? Show us all the new goodies :D

I think that will be in our next media release, we do have several of theses planned between now and our release, so you will have an idea of what to expect and how to use some of these new weapons and that.

Will see if we can include the FG42 for those that seem to have a thing for it lol.

Upvote 0
This is sad news.
But about the possible delay i wonder what the main reason is?, is it about getting the websites up again or a worse issue like loosing the latest build in the crash with no backups, if so that is really bad news nothing worse than work being pirated and beside that even loosing the the most current build. Or the worst possible option having to check out your team for integrity :|.

I just hope nothing else bad has struck you guys, beside the hack and leak.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
it shouldnt delay us too badly but considering our coder decided to take a weeks holiday after releasing our last build it happened at the worst time. Files have to come in from various sources from each developer and it takes our coder about a week to sort and compile them into a playable build. His week off combined with the fact that we have to start the process over will slow us down but i am hoping not to delay the release of DH past May.

Upvote 0
Probably wrong here but from the skyline it looks like Foy, which would be stunning to be able to run over that field under heavy fire and try to capture the town.

wrong! that map is the village in wich Kampfgruppe Peiper had it's last victory, and after wich the tide started turning for him!

as a tip here is some famous footage taken during the battle, and you will recognise these places on the map!
duel03.jpg

duel04.jpg
duel05.jpg

start guessing!​

Upvote 0