• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Return of the Veteran nights!

8pm gmt, 9pm cet, probably 3pm or 4pm est (dunnot really know that timezone)

all you guys can be there ^^, i want to see good teamplay.

Well for me in North America(NA) with those times would mean game would start between (noon- 4pm) Friday afternoon.
As {8pm gmt}= -8 gmt(noon here in Vancouver)west coast of NA,and ppl in eastern NA is I believe -4 gmt =4pm.
(Can./US).Like sameone said Saturday would be an Ideal day to play the Vet games,,,,,

just my .02$worth,,,,,

Last edited:
Upvote 0
it's always unsatisfying play with those "newcomers", not fun at all.

Oh dear what an attitude.

Its such a shame that us "newcomers" have spoiled your game for you, please accept my apologies for this, and also the apologies of the other 95% of IcM's RO players who weren't around in the glorious golden days of the mod.

Although we are unworthy, we will still welcome you, and ALL other players who play the game fairly, whether "veterans" (although we'd be obliged if you have "attitudes" if you would leave them at home), or new players of any ability, because that is the ethos of our clan.

Christmas greetings to all :cool:

Upvote 0
Oh dear what an attitude.

Its such a shame that us "newcomers" have spoiled your game for you, please accept my apologies for this, and also the apologies of the other 95% of IcM's RO players who weren't around in the glorious golden days of the mod.

Although we are unworthy, we will still welcome you, and ALL other players who play the game fairly, whether "veterans" (although we'd be obliged if you have "attitudes" if you would leave them at home), or new players of any ability, because that is the ethos of our clan.

Christmas greetings to all :cool:
IcM are too nice to be thrown in the new comer party pooper bunch :cool: but yeah, Rak has a very valid point about it.

Upvote 0
it was great fun, at least for the 30 minutes i was able to play.
before having to leave i decided to go crazy on kaukasus, and fixed my bayo and ran up the mountain pass thinking to get shot instantly. but the german up there missed me and i stabbed him in the face!! and the round was over.

again next week? tonight?

Upvote 0
Good fun it was, allthough i was a bit late due to school businesses etc :D
I was a bit surprised though, not hearing a lot of communication going on. I thought i'd hear a lot more of that, but good players nonetheless.

OH NOEZ, TIS TEH KILLR ZOMBIES FROM HELL!
zombiesog7.jpg

Upvote 0