• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Scarcity of RO in retail stores

Commiekazi

Oct 18, 2007
When I bought my copy of RO:OST (this year!), it was in Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Circuit City, and just about every Gamezone store that I went into. I talked about it so much, I've interested several other people in playing it. But, there's not a copy to be found on any shelf anywhere! And there hasn't been for months.

What gives?

Netherlands must have been excluded from Europe then.
What did we do wrong? :D

I've seen one copy though, in 1,5 years... It was imported, so it was 50 euro.

Dynabyte sold the UK copy for some time. (every store got 1 or 0 copies of the game :p) Although sadly we never had any real distributor for our country.

Upvote 0
In the state of Queensland Australia , population over 4 million I couldn't find a shop stocking it when it came out so I ordered the box from another state .

The state I ordered it from has a population of 8 million they had 1 store stocking it ffs.

We love the game but it was so badly marketed here, most people only hear of it by word of mouth.

Get it in shops here for 20 bucks and we will push it in all our gaming forums .

Upvote 0