• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How do I have the mouse control tank gun

In the configuration menu I don't see an option for vehicle looking, only generic looking. Using the keyboard to aim is silly since the fire control is on the mouse plus mice are more sensitive then a keyboard

i got the fire keys alternatively assigned to other keys on the keyboard. WASD moves the turret "arrow left" shoots the main gun (primary attack), "arrow right" shoots the hull MG (secoondary attack), up and down set the range (i could put more useful commands on these, since they are already on Q and E, but i just thought it was cool)

Upvote 0
To me, it is more logical to have mouse controlled gun aiming and key controlled turret aiming. In some ways this is more realistic. When aiming with a held gun it is much easier to just point and shoot; with a tank on the other hand, you have to set it up into that spot with controls in the turret. You can't just point and shoot with a tank in real life.

Upvote 0
To me, it is more logical to have mouse controlled gun aiming and key controlled turret aiming. In some ways this is more realistic. When aiming with a held gun it is much easier to just point and shoot; with a tank on the other hand, you have to set it up into that spot with controls in the turret. You can't just point and shoot with a tank in real life.

Agree...when you look at the traverse speed of the turrets it's more logical you use the keys, the mouse is way to fast...

Upvote 0