• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Buggered up my vehicle position keys

skull_burner

Sep 6, 2006
Yesterday I "cleverly" decided to remap some voice commands to some of the number keys, and after trying to swap positions in a tank, i realized that shouting "GRENADE" wasnt gonna get me into the comander spot...

So i quickly got rid of anything i mapped to the number keys, but it must have overwritten the vehicle position switching cuz now the number keys dont do jack..:( and there isnt an option in the Config to set them back to what they were. Surely there must be a way to get that **** working again... i just dont know how.... could someone please help?

Cheers!

Cut and paste from the default .ini for those keys you overwrote.... :)

***Edit*** Do not overwrite your default .ini files! I believe the file you need would be the user.ini. I suggest you always make backups and keep elsewhere. After I customize, I copy those files elsewhere incase I need to replace them. And I still have the defaults if I ever have to go that route.

Last edited:
Upvote 0