• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design New Stalingrad map? Volga OST

Architecture / texturing is bland and needs improvement.

Prevent Germans from getting all the way to the docks.

I would remove snipers and instead opt to give the Russians a few artillery strikes to put to use. Pubbers probably won't like the lack of a sniper, but meh.

Fix the strobe lighting on player models.

The map has quite a way to go, I must admit.

EDIT: This was for RO-EnemyAtTheGates. Not sure if Volga is basically the same thing

Upvote 0
Architecture / texturing is bland and needs improvement.

Prevent Germans from getting all the way to the docks.

I would remove snipers and instead opt to give the Russians a few artillery strikes to put to use. Pubbers probably won't like the lack of a sniper, but meh.

Fix the strobe lighting on player models.

The map has quite a way to go, I must admit.

EDIT: This was for RO-EnemyAtTheGates. Not sure if Volga is basically the same thing

First, the maps are one in the same.

Next, the snipers are fine right where they are... only clammers seem to find fault with snipers. meh! :)

Agreed the flashing bodies (strobe lighting) needs to go. The Germans are ok on the docks until the first objective is capped.

While this map needs attention.... as compared to the rest of the contenders, the fact remains "they all do"... every map, whether in final release or not, is a work in progress and at some point or another "needs attention".

This map, as it stands as a beta 1, is highly playable and is a strong contender in the contest.

Upvote 0