• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

Well lets hope he aint related to the David Grey family.

Lol that's pretty lame, but I bet you could do better than that. :D

edit: for the non-Kiwi's here, David Grey was a social outcast that went on a killing spree in the early 1990's with a Ruger 10/22. He was the 2nd (of two) "amok killings" in New Zealand's History. After he was taken down by the police, a Chinese AK-47 clone was found in his posession and the media latched on to this resulting in a tightening of the laws on "military style semi-automatics".

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Could be worse though bas, least they didn't ban them outright, which of course happily ignores the fact (much like David Gray) that our nutjob Martin Bryant was using 2 highly illegal automatic weapons, a AR-15 and a SLR L1A1. Sigh.

In lighter news here's my new gun :D a Swp45 (in an early war stock go figure) Mauser, yucky winter triggerguard replacement is already en-route.

also refurbed it, cause it was basically pitch black before:

after

Upvote 0
well finally got the M44 in

1944_Izhevsk_M44.jpg

1944_Izhevsk_M44_bayo.jpg

Upvote 0
Steyr M95, made in 1917. All matching except the bolt. It has no import mark. I have about 500 rounds of pre-WWII Nazi marked ammo coming in for this rifle. I'll post pics of the ammo when it comes in. Thankfully, the ammunition includes the clips. So I won't have to single load it.

M95.jpg

Oh, and Tak, if your talking about my Swiss collection. Yes, I have about twelve of those cardboard stripper clips for them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Don't have much of a German collection.....stuff is usually overpriced.
K981942 production if I can remember correctly.
31854017.jpg

31815391.jpg

Here is a really rare one I found at an estate sale for $50 8) Yes, the bayo and original leather sling came with it too.
43856588.jpg

43897364.jpg

This is one of the fews rifles produced in 1919. This goes for any country involved in WW1....there were an extreme amount of surplus rifles already, and a lot of dead soldiers that couldn't use them. Hence, few rifles were made then :)

Upvote 0
Here's a really early M91 (1894) ..It still retains the Type I barrel bands.
36560448.jpg

36560411.jpg

Some interesting markings on one of my M91's.....
16151217.jpg

Rifle was manufactured at Ishvesk.....The C denotes Serbia, and the B in a circle is Bulgaria, so this is a WW1 capture. On a side note, the bolt has Austrian capture marks (small "k").

Nice collections guys....I'll post more if you want. Swiss rifles are my #1 passion though (it's in my heritage) :)

Upvote 0
Don't have much of a German collection.....stuff is usually overpriced.

Here is a really rare one I found at an estate sale for $50 8) Yes, the bayo and original leather sling came with it too.
43856588.jpg

so you bought a M91 with a 91/30 bayonet? i'm guessing it would still be able to be fixed on the rifle but have you got a proper M91 bayo yet?

Upvote 0