• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

Who cares if you were talking about FA. FA weapons are out of reach of 99.99% of us working stiffs.

who cares if i was talking about full auto? you should have because your original post in this mini flame-war was a reply to my post ABOUT FULL AUTO WEAPONS

i owe you no apology just as none is owed to me i will however apologize to everyone else (just as you should) for not dropping the subject and letting this thread get back on topic

speaking of which

here is the Yugo SKS i am waiting for the brown truck of awesome to bring me (i'll get some better pics when it arrives)

pix2479969720.jpg

Upvote 0
Well just to bring you back to reality, this thread is about C&R guns and not FA.

no it's about showing off your military firearms bas has a number of functional full autos... some people are showing some non-C&R... oh and...

this is from my copy of the C&R list under the section titled "National Firearms Act Weapons Classified As Curios and Relics Under 18 U.S.C. Chapter 44"

(look a little lower than where the arrow points... the phoito was originally for another purpose)

this is where i stop responding to you

Upvote 0
no it's about showing off your military firearms bas has a number of functional full autos... some people are showing some non-C&R... oh and...

this is from my copy of the C&R list under the section titled "National Firearms Act Weapons Classified As Curios and Relics Under 18 U.S.C. Chapter 44"

(look a little lower than where the arrow points... the phoito was originally for another purpose)

http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc02645kh2.jpg
this is where i stop responding to you

Translation: 'I lost the argument so will move on now'

Probably a wise decision on your part. Maybe next time you will actually learn some reading comprehension before flaming people.

Upvote 0
Don't have a Fin yet. Just can't bring myself to pay more than $100 for a Mosin Nagant LOL.

That, and Im running out of room.

Your missing out on very accurate, well built rifles. These aren't your typical Mosin. They are as accurate as a K31, but shoot the common as dirt 7.62x54r cartridge.

You can still get them for cheap if you look hard enough. I bought this all matching (barrel, bolt, and floorplate) original '43 Sako, built on an 1895 Tula receiver, from WGA a month ago for $169.

new42.jpg

Get one while you can. The Finn's don't have anymore to sell us. They aren't going to get any cheaper.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Here's my Czech Vz24 Brno, no crest or anything fancy. It's got a "P" serial in the usual spots and the date 1937 on the reciever ring where the crest would be, and it has no other markings other than a small 1 under the bolt handle and the "Z" inspection stamps. (sorry for the black carrying case, the carpet wasn't a really good choice as a background)

myvz24smallul2.jpg

Correctly identifying where these particular rifles were used and when is difficult, I still don't know whether mine was used in China during WW2 or what. Even more strange is the bolt handle is bent down which isn't common of Vz24's. As far as I can tell, the numbers are all matching and the bolt is original because of the Z marking from the Czech inspection.

Upvote 0