• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO now a "Top Seller"

19.95 if you bought it before its release... (I think)

I pre-ordered so I think I paied around 20$

Or maybe I smoked too much and I am way off...

RO Deserves to be a top seller.
From word to mouth
From all the Steam users who always see RO in the Steam Store when they open steam
For the Steam Trailors (that are amazing)
For the Low Price
For the gameplay....

Hell, I am surprised its not #1 yet...

Then again... Steam is infested with CS:S, DOD:S, HL2, HL2 Ep1, now Pray (that looks like an interesting single player)

Long live RO... looking forward to the RO weekend :)

Upvote 0
Ro a top seller? Ramm must be nearly buying his 5th lamborghini now :p

Maybe if he didnt have to get his guys to work hard for us by giving us all them jucy updates and charged over 40$...
(then again... RO wouldnt be as good)

I think he should be buying himself a good, reliable, mid range Sedan...
A lexus IS, Acura 3.2TL or maybe an infinity ? :D

(And yes... I know its all good sarcasm)

Upvote 0
Maybe if he didnt have to get his guys to work hard for us by giving us all them jucy updates and charged over 40$...
(then again... RO wouldnt be as good)

I think he should be buying himself a good, reliable, mid range Sedan...
A lexus IS, Acura 3.2TL or maybe an infinity ? :D

(And yes... I know its all good sarcasm)

Didn't ramm get a new car a few weeks after the release of ostfront, he won't be needing a new car anytime soon. He needs Headcrab hats! Winter is comming :p

Upvote 0
Yeah. It depends on how it measures purchases. If it goes by 'activations', which would include steam purchases or retail-key activations, then that would probably mean RO got a nice influx a few weeks ago when the russian boxes went out to the party fanatics :)

(I'm just teasing, btw, it's a bot difficulty level, don't go getting all flamethrowery on me :p)

Upvote 0