• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Which side do you prefer?

Which side do you prefer?

• German

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • Russian

Votes: 90 24.7%
  • I don't care

Votes: 129 35.4%
  • Teamkiller

Votes: 19 5.2%

• Total voters
I play as germany because russia is evil. Also all the maps and the whole game for that matter is heavily slanted to russia. I like to kill the butt heads that use russia just because they have an advantage.

For example on maps where germany is attacking:

did you ever notice the windows all face towards the german lines. You can capture a whole town and there will be not one single window facing the russkies.

I have noticed this theme a lot and wonder if that one or couple of map designers do it on purpose or not.

There will be a whole scale town that looks great and broken smashed buildings but no windows facing the russian side.

Upvote 0
Oh My God!! Now these absolutely are clues that there is, in fact, a CONSPIRACY! A Russian-biased conspiracy, in which RO developers are participating together with Battlefield.ru!... And I bet devs are Satan worhipers also!
I play as germany because russia is evil.
Also, I'd like to officialy say "STFU" as an answer to your statement.

Upvote 0
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO COMINTERN!

tatlin.gif

b

Upvote 0
I play as germany because russia is evil. Also all the maps and the whole game for that matter is heavily slanted to russia. I like to kill the butt heads that use russia just because they have an advantage.

For example on maps where germany is attacking:

did you ever notice the windows all face towards the german lines. You can capture a whole town and there will be not one single window facing the russkies.

I have noticed this theme a lot and wonder if that one or couple of map designers do it on purpose or not.

There will be a whole scale town that looks great and broken smashed buildings but no windows facing the russian side.

Wow - I can only imagine this guy foaming at the mouth as he types this, perhaps in danger of frying his fingers because of the dribble on the keyboard.

Upvote 0
1. Automatic Riffle (Ger. win with STG44, because there is no allied equivalent)
2. Bolt Riffle ( Ger. with K98, because it sigh better imho)
3. Semi Auto Riffle ( Rus. with SVT40, because the G43 sound is too distinctive)
4. SMG
( even, Ppsh is better at close range than Mp40 and it's the opposite at middle range)
5. MG ( Ger. with MG42, because it shoot really straight)

Both sides have pros & cons and I try to balance teams when it's possible.

Upvote 0