• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Dude, I've never seen an S&D gametype without respawns, thats just retarded. S&D always has respawns, and its always awesome.

S&D without respawns is the same gameplay format at bomb planting Counter Strike / TacOps / Frag Ops missions (those being the only games that I've played that have a s&D type gameplay..)
).. so it's actually very common.

Actually a S&D type gameplay could easily be mimiked on a map with respawns by just making an RO map with 1 sapper with 1 satchel charge and having 1 Demolition objective.

Upvote 0
S&D without respawns is the same gameplay format at bomb planting Counter Strike / TacOps / Frag Ops missions (those being the only games that I've played that have a s&D type gameplay..)
).. so it's actually very common.

Actually a S&D type gameplay could easily be mimiked on a map with respawns by just making an RO map with 1 sapper with 1 satchel charge and having 1 Demolition objective.

U-bahn :p it was actually quite fun. (i'd personally prefer a S&D gameplay with reinforcements every 5 minutes or so.)

Upvote 0
Make a map with one Objective (areal or destroyable) and one attacking/defending team. set the respawntime to 99 minutes so that you wont respawn.
The Map shoud have the tag "s&d" behind the name and you should have a server wich first starts the round when everyone on the server is ready (admin can do that). Then you have your "S&D" without any coding ;)

Upvote 0