• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
I don't understand why Tripwire is keeping their heads in the sand.

Is it that difficult to attempt to please your customers????

We want search and destroy WITHOUT respawning.

If you don't know how to make it then hire someone that does.

It's all about making your game more popular. You should really give it a try. It may increase your sales.

:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
what exactly entails a search and destroy map?

S&D = Teamdeathmatch without respawns, where most of the people playing don't actually care for "search" and/or "destroy" objectives, but simply hunt each other down till one side is completely wiped out.

I even got yelled at for completing objectives instead of going after enemies in games that offer this mode... and it's even worse as you get kicked for "camping" when you actually sit back and defend an objective when on the defending side.

And, if you happen to be killed within the first few moments, you have to wait minutes for everyone to get killed (or till the time runs out, if the last survivor is AFK and stands motionless in the spawn area)...

So all in all I don't see why people are so keen on this mode, but then, if a mod incorporates it, I have no problem with it. But please don't put TW's limited ressources in that abomination of a gamemode.

Upvote 0
sounds like Cstrike Bomb objective gametype from the way it was described in here.

And WTH does this come from?

10-78 BusterKing said:
I don't understand why Tripwire is keeping their heads in the sand.

Is it that difficult to attempt to please your customers????

We want search and destroy WITHOUT respawning.

If you don't know how to make it then hire someone that does.

It's all about making your game more popular. You should really give it a try. It may increase your sales.

You need to calm down a tad. I guess all the updating we are doing to the game is not to please the customers lol. I'll make a note of that. Further updates are not to please customers.

Upvote 0