• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Corrupt a wish thread

Your wish is granted and poof Bullitt is magically tranzmogrified into a giant cock... that talks. He becomes the largest highest paid pr0nstAr ever, and later Hosts FOX Television's First Late Nite Show that promptly Crushes Leno and Letterman.

I wish I could make people I don't likes head explode(with My MIND) like in teh 80's Movie Scanners.

Your wish is granted but you end up drowning in everybody's blood and brains. Suits you well.

I wish I could play anything I want on my guitar.

Upvote 0
and then mass chaos envelops the world and the entire prison population of the world escapes and runs a train on you:eek:

I wish that wishes like this actually did anything

*and I only act like a tool because I find it to be funny (so does kong and assorted others no doubt) it is not real... I'm sorry if I hurt anyones efeelings with my huge epenis:D

Upvote 0
Granted - but the little people scream every time you take a bite, leading you to commit suicide from mental anguish.

I wish I wasn't stuck inside writing this.

You managed to get a date, you get out of the house, meet her all goes very well, she is an easy girl, she brings you home... only for you to realize that ITS A MAAAAN !!!!!

I wish that I will Turbocharge my hyundai elantra :D

Upvote 0