• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

just got my bayonet to go with my 1944 SIG K31

1944_K31.jpg

Upvote 0
I'm led to believe it is actually a piece from a Mauser Factory Museum - though it was bought from a private collection - the guy who owned it isn't gonna need it where he is :rolleyes:.So, it hasn't been refinished - just was never a service rifle in any capacity. To my knowledge it hasn't yet been fired - and to be honest I doubt it will be.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sorry about the bad pic. My camera batteries died so I was only able to get one picture. This is my 1935 Tula Nagant revolver. They are only $79.95 at Aimsurplus right now. The only problem with these is the ammunition is expensive. Even the cheap Russian ammo, which is 40 rounds to a box, costs $14.95!

Nagant.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey Bas, do they require import marks on your rifles? I've put rifles back on the rack at gun shops after seeing Century's billboard. Thankfully all of mine have either a small laser etched import mark, or the TN guns bottom of the barrel mark.

You caught up with me in the 91/30 department. You got more hex receivers though. What years are they? Mine are:
1928 Izzy (hex)
1931 Izzy (hex)
1934 Tula (hex)
1940 Tula (laminated stock)
1942 Tula
1943 ex-sniper Izzy
1943 PU Izzy
1944 ex-sniper Izzy

I just wish I could afford to get the full autos you can.:D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't know why I look through this thread, it just make me feel bad that I don't own any of these.:( You guys have some really amazing collections though. All I've got are some airsoft and pellet guns.

Once I'm out of the house though I'm thinking of collecting guns. To start off I've seen some good deals on Mosin-Nagants.

Upvote 0
Hey Bas, do they require import marks on your rifles?

No import marks are required, although you do see them from time to time on guns that come via the US and BNP stamps on those that came from the UK.

Mine are:

1929 Izzy <hex>
1932 Tula <hex>
1934 Izzy <hex>
1935 Tula <hex>
1937 Tula
1938 Tula <SA marked>
1941 Izzy <SA marked>
1943 Izzy M38
1944 Izzy M44
1944 Izzy M44
1944 Izzy 91/30 Pu sniper.

Upvote 0
Damn bas, it just keeps getting bigger and bigger, those are some nice looking stocks there too, they flog those off for 350 dollars over here, bloody rip off merchants.

Here too mate, this was an exceptional case and most of the rifles were pre-sold before they landed.

As soon as they arrived they were for sale on Trade Me (local online auction site) for $300-$400. One guy even brought a whole crate then was selling them at a gun show for $500 a rifle!

Upvote 0