• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Little RO news snippet on Firing Squad

Why do people want Danzig? Danzig ****ed.

I'd love to play Berlin again. Sure, it was overplayed in the mod, but it was a good map and I miss it. :(

Vehicles-wise... Hmm... I really don't know because I don't know much (if anything) about WWII vehicles, but if one of them has been highly requested, I'd guess King Tiger.

I really hope there's some Russian stuff, though, because, well... I think if the Axis fanboys get pandered to at the expense of fairness, it'd really ****. :(

Upvote 0
Why do people want Danzig? Danzig ****ed.

I'd love to play Berlin again. Sure, it was overplayed in the mod, but it was a good map and I miss it. :(

Vehicles-wise... Hmm... I really don't know because I don't know much (if anything) about WWII vehicles, but if one of them has been highly requested, I'd guess King Tiger.

I really hope there's some Russian stuff, though, because, well... I think if the Axis fanboys get pandered to at the expense of fairness, it'd really ****. :(

Quit moaning, you have your is2 dang it- it makes the IV useless. I hope the much needed 75mm KwK L/48 and our nice new armor skirts actually have some results ingame!

Err... And that 88mm KwK L/78 for the king tiger of course, don't forget about that.

Upvote 0