• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Something stalks the Forrest of Blood

Ralfst3r said:
rofoot2bm0.jpg
Wait, how come my Axis text color looks nothin like yours and more like that since the boosta pack: Sample :confused:

Upvote 0
Velcro Warrior said:
I thought for sure this was fake, until I waited around by the Russian spawn for a while...
Well, i never said it was fake D:

Athena said:
Wait, how come my Axis text color looks nothin like yours and more like that since the boosta pack: Sample :confused:
Cuz that's Soviet chat color. Germans look the same green as your example.

Upvote 0
That's pretty cool. I want something bigger than my Mosin if I'm going to wander those woods. How 'bout a T34?

A little more seriously, the Germans had a technique called tree-bursting. They'd aim their 88's into the trees and the explosions would create more shrapnel and flying debris than usual. From the accounts I've read it was very nasty and the Americans on the western front learned to fear it.

Upvote 0
Yup,i've read accounts of vets who endured that kinda bombardment saying that if you wasn't underground -the best thing was to crouch or stand upright.

Thats with the butt of your rifle covering your manhood-something i think Redcoats propogated.

In Burma and i'm sure other places the Japanese used air burst flak shells over the top of foxholes/trenches-the assault on Kohima in particular.

Upvote 0