• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation Jagdpanther Tank For future mod or map

are you making the early model or late model Jagdpanther if so and it is in the eastern front try to look for camo shemes like whitewashed for winter fighting or some

60007hn2.jpg

stewjagdpadjf5.jpg

60008.jpg

and many others but those are some examples

Upvote 0
Berentzen said:
the king tiger was very very rare, there only exsits 20 or 40 of him. and 50% of that never comes to fight, and 40% were on the west front, so there were only 4-8 on the HOLE eastern front. add them in were stupid

Do you mean currently in existence? Because 485 were built in the period from December 1943 to March 1945. I could see a good number still in existence, because many ended up being abandoned due to breakdown, fuel shortage, or just getting stuck.

I hope that is what you mean, and not that only 20 to 40 were ever built. That is wrong....

Upvote 0
=GG= Mr Moe said:
Do you mean currently in existence? Because 485 were built in the period from December 1943 to March 1945. I could see a good number still in existence, because many ended up being abandoned due to breakdown, fuel shortage, or just getting stuck.

I hope that is what you mean, and not that only 20 to 40 were ever built. That is wrong....

I agree with you ive seen a video where theres got to be 100 or more tigers in formations and I know for a fact there were way way more than 20-40 built

Upvote 0
Bezukhov said:
I agree with you ive seen a video where theres got to be 100 or more tigers in formations and I know for a fact there were way way more than 20-40 built
Tiger II production began in January 1944 and ended in March 1945. Only 489 production vehicles (and the three prototypes - V1, V2 and V3) were built in four production series (420500, 420530, 420590 and 420680), out of the original 1,500 ordered. Production was delayed by the overall war situation and bombing raids on the Henschel factory at Kassel, which left it in ruins. http://www.achtungpanzer.com/pz5.htm

Upvote 0