• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Small update patch on Steam

Small update patch on Steam

Investigation into recoil issues

As a short-term fix, we have rolled back to an earlier version of the recoil code while we do more internal testing with the new code to find and fix the issues people are referring to on the forums. These issues seem to be affecting a small number of people and not the others, so we are resetting briefly while we look for a reason for it. As soon as possible, we'll roll forward again! Once again - Steam will patch the game for you, no action required by the users.

Lionel-RIchie said:
Ok, just tried out the PPsh some:

My FPS, anywhere from 19-39ish, I was getting normal PPsh recoil now.

However, I went into practice mode and loaded up around 20 bots and I was getting the "no recoil" bug. o_O

Yes, that is because the FIX for the no-recoil bug caused the new recoil bug. Thus we rolled back to the older recoil code until we can better research the issues poeple were having with the new code.

Upvote 0
I guess I haven't noticed any of this issue because my fps is never down to 20.

Can't you guys get rid of that by just setting some settings lower? Truly, if you are having trouble running this engine past 30 fps you must have a very slow machine, and you need to turn down some settings. How do you aim at <= 20 fps anyway?

Upvote 0