• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

World Cup 2006

World Cup 2006

• Total voters
I dont know much about footbal, but i gotta say. The South Korean VS. France game was brutal. I cant believe how the koreans were getting pushed around and thrown everywhere without the officials saying anything. Until finally one guy gets a yellow card and will not be participating in next France game. w00t.

I voted for South Korean, since thats the coolest asian country thats playing. :cool:

Upvote 0
Munk Polkadot said:
What does everyone think of the officiating so far? Too many cards? Too inconsistent? etc.
The officiating in the Italy vs USA game made me sick. Sure I'm biased, but I really feel that that ref wouldn't let the guys just play. Even the British announcer I was listening to said that the ref was making it "very hard to have a fair contest"... and this was made during the first-half!

Upvote 0
I really really dont understand the rules for soccer.... this world cup is the first time I've ever sat down and actually watched some games.... I hate to admit it but i really like watching it. Anyway on the officiating (sry if misspelled) of the USA Italy Game was quite a few BS red cards...... Im probably wrong but that is my opinion.

On another point.... USA didn't lose to italy which yall know but Im rooting for the good ol' US and everyone i knew said we were goin to lose. BUT WE DIDN'T!!! Awsome game guys. lookin forward to the next game.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Upvote 0
King Ragnar said:
To be honest in the future i can see football being a non contact sport which is sickening, i mean if half of these professionals played in sunday leagues they would be ripped apart, today theres to much diving and too many soft shits.

Haha. Remember when -- was it Ronaldo? Ronaldinho? -- got the ball kicked at him and he clutched his face and fell on the floor even though it hit him on the elbow?

lolz

Upvote 0
CaptRanger said:
The officiating in the Italy vs USA game made me sick. Sure I'm biased, but I really feel that that ref wouldn't let the guys just play. Even the British announcer I was listening to said that the ref was making it "very hard to have a fair contest"... and this was made during the first-half!
I thought it was fair. Refs need to be extremely strict in these games, some teams are just too freaking aggressive.

Upvote 0