• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Just thought I'd post a follow-up here to the problem I was having with lag online. I was using the Computer Associates EZ Firewall which is basically a version of Zone Alarm under a different name. Once I read that there were issues with ZA's firewall, I started using a different firewall & disabled the CA EZ firewall. My problems went away instantly. Life is good :)

Upvote 0
Hi

Hi

I went to the store to purchase a video game today. I wanted the RTS called Rush for Berlin. I came across this game, read the box, and had to get it.

I am not new to FPS games, including team-based games like this one. I am anxious to check out RO later tonight (it's still updating on Steam :mad: )

I've been on a huge WWII kick, and this game looks very authentic. Obviously I am new to this community, so I wanted to introduce myself and hopefully catch some of you in-game.

Edited: Played the game and love it. I need to make some friends, maybe join a clan, this game is great online but requires lots of coordination, I think.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ill try here ;)

ill try here ;)

Hi :)

Just downloaded this great game !
Origionally a CSS player (iCHOR * F1G), but after seeing the realism in this game i am hooked.
Anyway i will be useing the name n00b atm, and i am just that....still getting used to the way guns fire and grens are thrown ect

ps. soz if i tk you whilst im still comming to terms with the game :)

Upvote 0
I am 32, college teacher/advertising designer in real life. Most of my freelance clients are gun and military/concealed carry gear companies. I write for Concealed Carry Magazine. I shoot M48 and K98 Mausers, P14 and #4mk1 Enfields, M91 Finnnish Mosins, besides the more modern guns. Played with MP40 before, may have a chance to use a PPSh42 later this year (one of my client companies may be buying it for my use). Enjoy the game and the relatively mature player cadre it attracts.

Upvote 0
Don't really know what's the point in these posts, but decided to make my first post and say HI to everybody... Still waiting for my game to arrive, but i'm getting anxious already:

mr_88 said:
Bought this game 5 days ago, and my social life went straight out the windows, thanks a lot Tripwire :) But awsome game, also it seems like theres a mature audience playing!!
Seems good to me :)

Upvote 0