• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The RO2 "Work In Progress" Video/Image Thread - All Welcome!

For the Heroes of Armageddon Mod.

ePtoZ.png

This building has Multiple floors meaning room clearing tactics will be needed.

interesting :)

Upvote 0
Well to keep this update thread going some bot fight screens from the battlefield. Bots works fine so I can go on with building the playground. Which can take some time.... 2th and 3rd obectives will use more floors so more height difference in the fight. And grass will be added later.

Attachments

• 16_1a.jpg
    16_1a.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 16_1b.jpg
    16_1b.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 16_1c.jpg
    16_1c.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 16_1d.jpg
    16_1d.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
some pic's of my next map

the scenario will be a figth along the streets ,from the station to the wolga ... maybe 60min or more playtime .....the RO2 twin of RO-Kriegstadt....

I had to read it carefully to get it, you aren't remaking Kriegstadt, but making a map with a long fight through city streets, right?

Upvote 0
Well to keep this update thread going some bot fight screens from the battlefield. Bots works fine so I can go on with building the playground. Which can take some time.... 2th and 3rd obectives will use more floors so more height difference in the fight. And grass will be added later.

I'd recommend making the trenches so that they'd connect the different buildings, rather than just being short ditches in the open. Then they'd make more sense from a tactical standpoint.

Upvote 0
:D
I'd recommend making the trenches so that they'd connect the different buildings, rather than just being short ditches in the open. Then they'd make more sense from a tactical standpoint.

Yeah I Understand. The Soviet commander who ordered where to digg the trenches during our defeat in Spartanovka is send to the Shtrafbat mine clearing battalion. I have put my trust in his successor. :D:D:D:D

Upvote 0
Volkhovsky Forest (WIP)

This will be the first map ive done for any RO game. I wanted to at least try to keep to something remotely historical, but due to having very little reference material for Volkhovsky Forest and the fact that forest maps cripple peoples FPS in-game, it will be renamed to something else.

I think I may have to expand the size of the map, but won't make that decision until I have done some early play tests with my clan mates.

Shot from the 1st objective - The South Woods
map-wip-vf1.jpg

Shot from the inner edge of The South Woods looking onward to the gullies
map-wip-vf2.jpg

Shot from east of the Woods looking down the hill into the East Village
map-wip-vf3.jpg

Shot along the gullies
map-wip-vf4.jpg

Shot from the West Village looking due East
map-wip-vf5.jpg

Random shot from inside the West Village
map-wip-vf6.jpg

Shot from what will be the last cap zone looking South up the valley paths (loads of work to be done there)
map-wip-vf7.jpg

Anyways, be gentle lol

Upvote 0