• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Flamethrower alt button!

as much as i like the idea of being able to put out zeds with the alt fire flamer, i think it'll make it a bit too easier. i personally think it should be usable on teammates only, to put them out, like in TF2, where the pyro is able to put out burning teammates and save them from burning damage. much more faster and effective then the syringe.

Oh I totally agree putting out burning zeds would be too easy. Was probably not the best suggestion, but I just hate the fire. Even in the hands of a competent firebug. (no offense, I know a lot of you guys love the bug) ;)

Upvote 0
i dont think the alt-fire extinguisher is necessary, unless the primary fire actually made areas of fire (like my napalm sprayer) that lasted and burned while zeds walked through it, so then you can make areas of damage/burning, then if you have to get through them (or your teammates dont want to get burned) then you can extinguish those areas.

Reactions: HaTeMe
Upvote 0
unless the primary fire actually made areas of fire (like my napalm sprayer) that lasted and burned while zeds walked through it, so then you can make areas of damage/burning, then if you have to get through them (or your teammates dont want to get burned) then you can extinguish those areas.

Now that would be a great idea for secondary firebug weapon. Altho that would be up to modders to figure it out I suppose.

Upvote 0