• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] What game(s) are you waiting for?

Musa

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 22, 2008
As title says - what games are you waiting for? For me it would be Iron Front Liberation 1944, Arma 3, Metro 2034 (don't sure if its correct name) and new X-Com (since I'm big fan of UFO1&2 and X-Com: Apocalypse). However, I have to say, contrary to this year, I don't see too many games worth spending cash and time on them.

It really depends because I have phases where I'm all gaming enthusiastic and then I have phases like now where I couldn't give less of a **** and didn't play anything at all the last few days.

But generally speaking ->

• MW3 for PS3 -> can't wait for spec ops mission mode/offline splitscreen with friends
  • Skyrim -> going to be EPIC, no doubt.. most games that can still manage to keep me hooked for a week or something are RPGs with strong focus on characters and adventure
  • Mass Effect 3 -> no doubt going to be an epic ending to an epic series
Everything else(BioShock Infinite, GTA5, etc.) is still too far away for me.

Reactions: Nimsky
Upvote 0
Dragon_S.png
Dragon_K.png
Dragon_ei.png
Dragon_R.png
Dragon_I.png
Dragon_M.png

Everything else is looking disappointing:
Assassins Creed -> This saga died to me when they released Brotherhood and made it a cashcow, also Ubi DRM
ME3 -> Uses Origin, so BioEA can forget about my money with this one.
Guild Wars 2 -> As a fan of the original Guild Wars, I'm extremely pissed about how they have destroyed the lore of the game to fill it with furries, and removed all the complexity and build making mechanics (which is the heart of Guild Wars) in favor of making it to be just like any other random MMO.
TERA online -> Always looked awesome and allways will, but I refuse to pay a monthly fee for a game.

Upvote 0
I'm looking forward to Primal Carnage, myself. Nothing much else aside from that.

Guild Wars 2 -> As a fan of the original Guild Wars, I'm extremely pissed about how they have destroyed the lore of the game to fill it with furries.

I thought this was done to borrow from Nordic and Native American themes with a heavy totemic theme to it? :confused: WoW's Worgen on the other hand... "Are you into... Furries?"

Upvote 0
Guild Wars 2 -> As a fan of the original Guild Wars, I'm extremely pissed about how they have destroyed the lore of the game to fill it with furries, and removed all the complexity and build making mechanics (which is the heart of Guild Wars) in favor of making it to be just like any other random MMO.

I forgot about this one!!! Will be released this year?? I'm playing lots of Rift at the moment

Upvote 0
ArmA 3 - I'll see how this turns out.

Iron Front Liberation 1944 - Maybe since they are different devs they fixed some of the annoying things with ArmA that BI seems to miss?

Mass Effect 3 - Doubt I'll get it at launch due to Origin.

BF3 - Any price drops? Not likely, but I can hope.

X Universe - I could not get into X3 TC, but this looks to have been changed a lot.

IL-2 Cliffs of Dover - Looks like the bugs are fixed, I just have to wait for a price drop.

Pokemon Emerald - Waiting for it to arrive.

Upvote 0