• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

'Large' Update coming.

All i gotta say is the click and no fire bug better be fixed as well. This is huge game play effecting problem.

While i know they are busy at work this really needs to be in this patch, even if the patch is delayed a day or 2 to get this issue fixed.

Also I have alrdy worked out and confirmed the reason why players dont re spawn. It's because of the promotion to take someones class, the players class who is taken will be given no re-selection or warning screen and will just sit in limbo missing the rounds start untill they realise and reselect a role.

Surly that cant be hard to add in as well since you have the direct cause of the problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Mechanical tweaks are not a priority issue right now. Once the last of the priority issues (stats, performance, crash bugs) are sorted, they can move on to secondary stuff like looking back at Lockdown. I recall a post being made already that said they're planning on adjusting lockdown timers, but they will not be removing them from the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Algerian
Upvote 0
Mechanical tweaks are not a priority issue right now. Once the last of the priority (stats, performance, crash bugs) are sorted, they can move on to secondary stuff like looking back at Lockdown. I recall a post being made already that said they're planning on adjusting lockdown timers, but they will not be removing them from the game.

Fair enough.
Thanks, I didn't kept myself up to date lately.

Upvote 0
Get me a reproduction case. Every time I try to set this up in office I can't produce these results.

Just had it happen again, on Station. I'm on the Russian team, with an AVT in full auto mode, about mid-point in the building, and see a German approach the side of the window from the outside. I move up, ADS, to about 1m in front of the window. He gets to the center of the window, puts his head up, and before he can bring up his weapon a put a short burst (3 rounds, 2 of them I know should have hit) right into his face from 3 feet away. It didn't register, and he killed me. I mentioned it in chat right after, and he replied, "I know, I don't know what happened. I thought I was toast."

I'll send you this one by pm, as well.

Reactions: Jason_Argo
Upvote 0
I just hope they fix the bug where servers keep randomly going unranked and require a reboot (The fix in the last patch for this doesn't seem to have worked). Many server operators having this issue and what good are fixed stats when you play a round and you lose that rounds points because the server randomly goes unranked.

Upvote 0