• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Update Incoming - September 19

Benefits? Just more feeling of control I suppose. The only reason I have mine on manual bolt is because I was so used to it from RO1.

Me2 but on top of that it's just awesome to manually reload, adds a lot of immersion, at least I think so.

Thrilling moments like walking up behind someone, take aim and *CLICK* ... F%*#$ /# @^% Quickly! Reload you stupid rifle... BAM

Just plain awesome.

Good to see some new fixes, keep 'em coming.

Upvote 0
I don't know what you think you fixed, but it's not fixed at all, as the man in your quote says, i too, can only level on TWI servers.

What we fixed was servers showing up in the server browser as ranked that shouldn't. And we've verified its fixed as of Friday. There is nothing special about the TWI servers at this point (at one point they were the only servers gaining stats).

As I previously mentioned there are some other stats anomolies that we're looking into.

Upvote 0
Thanks, Ramm.

I have to ask people, though, are there any benefits of using manual bolt? I've been manually bolting to simulate my experience with RO1 (changed my control scheme too), but are there any downsides to changing it back to auto bolt?

Manual bolting is awesome, if youre bolting your weapon you cant melle, also if you automatically bolt after every shot, you will lose 1 round each time you reload with a half empty mag... sog not bolting and reloading....

Upvote 0
That was fixed on Friday. Although there appear to be some other issues with stats that we're looking into.

Really? I've levelled my mg-34 up to rank 7 at least 3 times today on supposedly ranked servers, still says level 6 in my profile. I don't think a single kill has registered today out of hundreds, on multiple servers, with rounds being finished properly. :confused:

EDIT: Also thanks for hard work, wouldn't want to appear ungrateful for continued support...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Only 2 of those things are even bugs. And 2 of those bugs are basically the same system (achievements and stats) which we already said we're looking into.

Hi matey, just wondering.

Is the Occlusion Quality resetting back normal despite being set to high being looked into?, that's been there since it was put in via a patch. I've mentioned it in the bug section but i can't recall it ever being acknowledged.

Not a major bug by any means, it's just annoying to have to reset it everytime i start the game.

Upvote 0