• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

Chances are the beta will be released around 10AM PDT, Steam usually throws releases around that time.
For all we know the beta and all preperations could already be finished. :D

Hopefully, I'll probably be heading for class at that time (10AM PDT)... And I have classes all the way to 9pm... :mad: I know my school hates me... :(

Upvote 0
itstime.jpg

Upvote 0
EST I think we can safely assume since they're in Georgia.

Yep, so if you're in Europe it'll likely be released some time in the late afternoon/ evening, just an guess but I'd say around 8 or 9 PM for countries in GMT and GMT +1.

Man all these years I thought Tripwire was actually a Georgian company. Georgia the country, not the state :p. I mean what American company would make a game about zombies in England or WWII from the perspective of Russians and Germans????

Tripwire is by all means the most European game developer in America.

Upvote 0
Yep, so if you're in Europe it'll likely be released some time in the late afternoon/ evening, just an guess but I'd say around 8 or 9 PM for countries in GMT and GMT +1.

Man all these years I thought Tripwire was actually a Georgian company. Georgia the country, not the state :p. I mean what American company would make a game about zombies in England or WWII from the perspective of Russians and Germans????

Tripwire is by all means the most European game developer in America.

you can probably nail down the European Developer to a Polish Developer in American down to there cheap price they are offering.

Upvote 0