• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

Yep, it's midnight and we're at the office slaving away on the final touches of the beta release. Is the anticipation killing you yet ;) In less than 24 hours you may just have your hands on RO2!!!!

I don't like the sounds of that!!!!

Also, why have I always been under the impression that Tripwire was European company??

Reactions: fredkruge
Upvote 0
My opinion on the beta:

THISGONBGUD.gif

summed up in one image.

Upvote 0
I actually got about 3 months min off work.
Unfortunately, it's because I fell 8 feet on my chest and head and ended up with nerve damage, 3 fratured ribs and a broken collar bone, They said I smased it to bits so they put in a steel plate and a crap load of screws.

I'm excited but I guess for now I'll be an easy target, heh!

See ya guys there !
cheers!

Upvote 0
Yep, it's midnight and we're at the office slaving away on the final touches of the beta release. Is the anticipation killing you yet ;) In less than 24 hours you may just have your hands on RO2!!!!
Completely hypothetical, but let's say I killed someone with "anticipation" for the beta-... Would you guys mind covering my attorney's fee?

Upvote 0