• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design [MAP] WIP : Ishimura

isaacbackwarda.jpg

isaacfoward.jpg

Everything done today using my figure as reference, just gotta do the knee joints , hands , and then the back plate near the shoulders , then i have to edit the edge flow so it rigs fine.
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/9566/isaacbackwarda.jpg

Upvote 0
Apparently it must have not sent sgt Lag , cause i did actually send one back saying thanks cause it worked out , but after reviewing my model i have decided to scrap the character idea.

Just for the sake of it because you did not get the message i`ll say it again thank you very much for your input :)

Upvote 0
Sorry i have not posted in a while people , but unfortunately because i have a stupid error with KF , it keeps blue screening since the last update , until its fixed i am taking a break from mapping , because i have been working on this non stop.

I`ll pick this up after xmas , but till i post again , please dont bump this thread , it doesnt need any unnessecery attention thanks.

Moody

Upvote 0
I have very unfortunate news for everyone,

Unfortunately this mod has been canceled, I did have it all planned out and was about half way through development, its been a one man project from the beginning so I have put loads of my time and effort into this project but unfortunately no more.

Whilst using my computer recently I found it had contracted a virus I could not seem to get rid of no matter how hard I tried , it got that bad I eventually reformatted but forgot to back up my steam folder with the important things in like my levels and folders related to the modification.

I still have the source files , So for anyone that wants to continue from scratch I will gladly open source them all the converted audio , models and textures.

Sorry for letting you all down.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Greetings again everyone, I know the last post I made here wasnt the nicest mainly as it spelled the death of the map I was previously working on, but I am back to tell you that there may be hope for a Dead Space inspired enviroment for Killing Floor still...

I have been working on my own work for the past god knows how long, and because I am almost at the end of that project, I wish to re open this one, I lost all the source files so essentially I am starting from scratch, but I am getting help this time off one of my friends who needs to improve his work, so I am trying to currently get him onboard to improve his modeling.

Aswell as this, I have recently stumbeled across some Dead Space content, characters , guns and Necromorphs that I fancy trying to get ingame if anyone will provide help to make the experiance all the more interesting... so if anyone can help me convert that content into stuff that we can use in Killing Floor whilst I work on the map with my friend that would be awsome, as everyone would end up with a full range of content, a map , new guns and new player models all with a full range of sounds.

Thats all for now, hopefully I can post more in future I just need to get this other project out of the way first.

If anyones interested dont hesitate to contact me as I will be lurking this thread.

-Moody

Upvote 0