• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Offices-Elevator

Jack-Carver

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
I just really missed the old KF mod elevator in the Offices map so I made one for the new offices.
It actually has no bugs and and the doors can't get destroyed anymore.

killingfloorut2004modby.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
shino

shino

sounds intresting, gonna test it .:)

Edit: I just noticed you packed the mylevel.uax file into the download. If i place it in my sound folder it wants to overwrite my mylevel file wich sounded strange to me. Why would you pack the mylevel.uax file anyway in the download. Techniclly the sound should be saved to the .rom file yet so the uax file might only cause trouble. Not sure bout that im testing some.

Edit-1: K the mylevel.uax file you dont need at all, the sound is saved into the map. I just tested the map the elvevator is real nice , works all 2 gj.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What you should have done for this remake, open KF-Offices and go to file save as KF-Offices-Elevator, it will keep all the level defaults and overlay and music that went away in this version, I do that everytime I want to remake or revamp a map that I want to make another copy of.

That's true. In the newest version I added the old offices music but I didn't upload it as idk if ppl would want to install the music files.
I can do that if you wish so ;).
Idk if this can even run for whitelisting but I think that the elevator adds a lot of fun to KF. So I would submit it if you think that it might be ok.

Upvote 0
oh man, i sure miss that elevator... I remember me and [AM] clan (Axe Men) used to hold inside the elevator holding axes and chopping every zed one doors opens. That was in KFmod 2.1 ;)

and also it totally happens what in the drawing shows and when the elev opens the fp comes out of it and pound ur face!

Oh yeah I definitely miss these times! And I think you were the best player back in the mod and always the last man standing :p
I'll upload a new Version of the map with the old Offices music and the origninal elevator model ;)

Upvote 0
Oh thanks Jack, I saw this thread and tried to find a download link or a server hosting this map and got nothing.

Also great job with the Steampunk weps.

Lol i was playing and i fell through the elevator when it was going up. I think the roof elevator door pushed me down and killed me.

Thank you

Yeah that has to get fixed. I think the door stand out too much and is pushing you through the eleavator if your standing too close to teh wall.

Upvote 0